Temporary

"Chaeyoung-ah! Lisa is drunk!" Yeri shouted from the dining table where she and Lisa had a talk. Lisa hit her in the back and said not to tell lie.

Chaeyoung came towards them while busily braiding her hair and looked Lisa,

"She doesn't look drunk, Yerim."

"But she is talking all lies and like a drunkard" Yeri reasoned.

Lisa again hit Yeri's back and said, "Why would I be drunk this early in the morning? Make some sense before you talk."

Just then, Joy came towards them while drying her wet hair with a towel and looked the commotion,

"What did Lisa do this time?"

Lisa looked her with unbelievable eyes because everytime something happened, they all could make it look like it's her fault.

"It's Yeri's fault, not mine!" Lisa yelled because she was irritated by seeing Joy's ugly and smirking face.

"Tone it down because you're currently in my house."Joy said to her with a slight smirk. It was always fun teasing Lisa in her perspective.

Yes, they were in Joy's house because girl is rich and her parents are never home so they particularly live there.

"Stop it, I have to go to church and you guys are not helping me with all this bickering." Chaeyoung said as she glared them and was irritated because her braid looked untidy.

"Lisa told me something and I assure you that you will also think she's drunk" Yeri said as she nudged Lisa to tell them what she told her.

Lisa rolled her eyes because she was just stating the truth and Yeri didn't digest it very well. She turned to her two other friends and said,

"Jennie is my girlfriend."

"She's totally drunk." Joy said as she sat beside Yeri, who nodded her head telling 'I told you'.

"Lisa, I think you should face the reality instead of dreaming like that. I know you dream about Jennie becoming your girlfriend but telling lie like that is not acceptable. What if Jennie unnie finds out that you go around telling people about it?"

Of course, Chaeyoung said it to her bestest friend Lisa. She was not fond of liars, especially Lisa.

Lisa closed her eyes because she was mad that no one believed her. Was it that hard to believe? Lisa and Jennie had been dating for a week now and she wanted to tell her best friends and this is how they react? They hadn't told anyone about this and were still awkward but they were getting used to it.

Lisa was about to tell them to ignore what she said but thankfully, her one week girlfriend, Jennie called her right in time.

She smiled and showed the caller name to her friends as she answered it and kept it on loud speaker.

"Goodmorning, unnie." Lisa greeted while her friends stared at her and listened very carefully.

Jennie's laugh was heard from the phone and that made Lisa smile too.

"Goodmorning to you too, I didn't receive a message from you last night." Jennie said through the phone.

"Were you waiting?"Lisa asked as she smirked at her friends.

Jennie hummed and said, "Of course... not"

Lisa's smile fell because she knew how much Jennie liked teasing her and to mess with her. Dating her for one week, she realized that Jennie was the clingy one.