Lost

"I knew from the start that Jennie unnie is straight but the fact that she's a homophobic makes me even mad. I just lost respect for her." Yeri said more likely spitted it to Lisa, who was still in daze.

"Some people are conservative, Yerim-ah. It's just how the society raised us." Chaeyoung told the girl who was spitting fire.

Joy scoffed, "She shouldn't have said it in front of Lisa."

"She didn't know Lisa is homosexual." Chaeyoung stated to them.

"Whose side are you in?" Joy asked to her harshly.

Lisa had to stop then if they start to fight in this issue. It was no one's fault.

"It's not her fault," Lisa said and Yeri sighed as she couldn't believe her ears.

"There you go again, supporting your unnie, who is a homophobic and she indirectly stated that she hates you,"

"She didn't know...about me. She didn't mean it." Lisa said while remembering Jennie and her cuteness.

"How blind can you be, Lice? You got the answer, right? So, give up on her, find someone else."

Yerim said like a mature person as she looked through Lisa's eyes.

Chaeyoung shut them up as she hugged Lisa warmly,

"Do what you think is right, Lisa. Do what your heart desires, don't listen to others. They love you too much so they are trying to protect you, but it's your life, we'll support you."

Lisa was in the verge of crying as she hugged Chaeyoung more tightly as she buried her head on her chest,

"I cannot let her go...I just can't. I just came back and it's my only chance."

"Yeah, ugly, why are you crying, dumbass? Smile otherwise I'll beat you up." Joy said as she wiped her own tears.

Yeri hugged Lisa too and patted her back,

"We'll always be here with you no matter what."

Lisa sniffed as she smiled happily and nodded her head.

"I know what I should do."

-

Jennie fiddled with her fingers as she was nervous as hell. She was in the hallway and she was afraid to see Lisa or even meet her.

"Wow, Jennie Kim wearing a black hat, such a view."

Wendy said as she hugged Jennie from the back.

Jennie smiled brightly seeing her friend even though she had been crying earlier.

"Good morning, Seungwan-ah."

Wendy looked shocked because it was rare to hear her real name come out from Jennie's mouth,

"Did something happen?"

Jennie looked her and shook her head continuously,

"No? Wae?"

"You never call me by my real name, Jen. It's surprising."

Wendy chuckled at her and Jennie forced a laugh too.

"Let's go to the class."

Jennie said as she started to walk but Wendy grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Jennie, why did you cry?"

The tone was serious and Jennie had to admit that she could never fool Wendy because she always knew when something was wrong with her. But, Wendy was the type to not bother asking and pestering to answer if the other one is not comfortable.