Date

"No matter what, your strings of lights are always bright to me, unnie."

Why was Lisa so good at words?

Jennie wondered as she felt more loved.

Why was she so honest and always took everything positively?

Why was she so optimistic?

Right in the moment, Jennie was lost,

Lost on the vibrant and colourful love of the so called person named,

Lisa Manoban.

"But if you are uncomfortable being with me, I can understand it, unnie. If you want to stop being with me or talk with me, you can, I won't stop you, unnie."

Jennie looked her and asked, "What do you mean?"

Lisa breathed, "It's okay if you want to break our friendship or you don't want to talk with me because I'm...I'm..."

Jennie held up her hand and told Lisa to stop talking.

Lisa waited for her reply but she was welcomed with a warm embrace directly given by Jennie herself.

"Stop saying it..."

Lisa also hugged her back and buried her face on her neck.

"I'm sorry I said those words...I'm sorry for hurting you. But please, please don't leave me. We'll be friends...don't break it."

Lisa chuckled at her and nodded her head with happiness.

"I won't, Jennie. I won't leave you."

Jennie pulled away from the embrace and forwarded her pinky finger towards Lisa

"Promise me, we will be friends."

Lisa smiled, "I can't promise you, Jennie because I'm not good at keeping promises, especially this one."

It was an indirect confession and Jennie didn't say anything yet she felt flabbergasted.

"But I can promise you that we will be together."

Then, with a sweet and charming smile, Lisa linked her pinky finger with Jennie's.

How can you not fall in love with her?

-

Jennie wanted to be friends with Lisa, just friends but she wanted something else.

She realized what this feeling was with Lisa.

She wanted to be with her.

So, just being friends was hard for her to cope because she wanted to be something else.

"Can I date in this condition?"

Jennie had asked randomly while having coffee with Nayeon.

Nayeon smirked, "Did Lisa confess?"

Jennie blushed and looked somewhere else, "No...but she likes me."

"I've been telling you that from the start, thank god, you know now." Nayeon said as she sipped her drink.

"And the answer to your question is that you can date her if you want to. Don't be afraid, Jennie. You need that happiness and I know that only Lisa can provide you."

Jennie nodded her head in response, "Then, being friends can also work...We'll be with each other as friends. It's too risky being in a relationship."

"You and your assumptions. When you start to date each other, I'm so gonna tease you." Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes.

Jennie just laughed at it.