Cheeky Mornings

Tom, I swear to God if you don’t get your ass out of bed right now I am going to drag you out of it.”

Your patience was growing thin this morning. Tom had promised you last night when he got home from hanging out with the boys at the pub that he would get up this morning and go help you pick out some furniture for the apartment.

But this morning apparently he forgot that promise he made to you and was refusing to get out of bed, burying his head underneath his pillow every time you brought up the fact that he needed to get up.

“Love do we have to today?” Tom groaned as he rolled over on his back to look at you. His hair was a mess, short curls all over the place. He looked good in the mornings and he knew it, he was trying to play that to his advantage to try and get you back in the bed with him. But that wasn’t going to work with you this morning.

Deciding to try another tactic, you smirked to yourself as you moved the covers off his body and straddled his waist, a cheeky smile playing on your lips.

Tom’s eyes immediately opened. The sleepy, confused look was replaced with one of surprise and neediness.

You leaned down and pressed a few kisses from the base of his throat, up his neck, and ended up right underneath his ear, nipping at his skin.

“Babe,” Tom whined, his breathing becoming uneven. His hands went to grip your waist, grinding your hips down onto his, letting out soft little moans each time your hips shifted.

You smirked as you placed light kisses across his cheeks before lingering them right above your lips.

“Whatcha want Tommy?”

“Fuck babe, you know what I want”, he was trying to hold on to that last bit of control, trying not to appear as desperate as he was feeling.

“Well too bad” you smirked, jumping off of him and walking to the bathroom to finish getting ready for the day.

Tom jumped out of bed to follow you, realizing the little game that you were playing.

“What was that?” He whined. He wanted to finish what you had started, he missed you all the time and the little time at home that he got he wanted to spend it with you, wrapped up in the sheets.

“You promised me last night that you would go with me to look for some furniture Tom and I wanted to get an early start. So put on some clothes and meet downstairs and I just might have some tea ready for you.” You kissed his cheek and turned to go downstairs, happy that your day was about to get started.  

Tom playfully rolled his eyes even though he knew that you could no longer see him. He remembered the promise that he had made to you last night, even if he had been a few beers in when he got home.

He looked around at the bedroom, a sense of happiness filling up his entire body. It had been just over a month since the two of you made a decision to move in together and even though there had been some challenges, it ultimately had been one of the best decisions of his life so far.

You made everything better for him, not matter how cheesy it sounded. You were a blessing to him, the calm in the storm of his busy life.

As he made his way down the stairs, he stopped just before he went into the kitchen, choosing to watch you from afar.

You were making his tea and your coffee while listening to the radio, dancing around to the tunes and singing softly.

At that moment, even though he had been slightly frustrated at the thought of having to go out, he decided that this was the sight that he wanted to wake up to every morning for the rest of his life.

You turned your  head over your shoulder and smiled at your boyfriend, taking note of the lovestruck glance in his eyes.

“You about ready to go heart eyes?” You teased, bringing him the to-go mug of tea while slipping on your shoes and your coat.

He gripped your arm before you opened the door and brought you into his arms and dipped you down, kissing you softly, praying that every feeling that was running through his body would be conveyed to you.

As he brought you back up, you went to go place a kiss on his cheek. You knew exactly what he was trying to convey in that kiss because those same feelings were coursing through your veins.

Before you could revel in the sappy moment any longer, his cheeky voice rang out.

“Alright so lets get this show on the road so we can get back and finish what you started earlier.”

A giggle escaped your mouth as you gripped his hand, letting him lead you out the door, realizing that as long as he was by your side, you would let him lead you anywhere through life.

----------------

Spiderboytotherescue Via tumblr

100 reads 💕💝 thank you everyone 👑💘