Mile High Club

WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT

You could see Tom standing a few metres away from you in the airport. You had spent the short weekend with his family in between filming for his new movie but it was time to fly back to Canada so that he could continue shooting. You watched on as he spoke to fans and took pictures with them. It was sweet of them to want to meet him, and you always encouraged him to talk to them, but right now there was only one thing on your mind; how good your boyfriend looked today. Clearly spending some time apart had messed with your head a little, since he wasn't wearing anything particularly fancy, just an old black t-shirt and some grey sweats. He knew that you loved them on him though; for some reason seeing him wearing sweats always drove you crazy.

Eventually, Harrison finally managed to tug him away from the fans once he noticed the time and realised you all really needed to get to the private plane, so the three of you and Harry made your way out of the airport. Once you'd finally sat down in your seat, you collared Tom about his wardrobe choice.

"Are you purposely trying to send me insane?" You asked, clicking your seatbelt on. Despite the many seats that were on offer, the two of you always liked to be next to each other when you flew.

"What have I done?" He looked up at you with innocent eyes, ruffling a hand through his unruly hair before pouring himself a glass of water.

"What's with the sweats?" You bit your lip, wondering how long it'd take him to catch on to the struggle you were mentally going through, holding yourself back from pouncing on him.

He simply shrugged, "first thing I found this morning after I'd packed everything, wh- oh," his eyes suddenly lit up, seeing the expression on your face. He knew what he was doing to you and he was determined to play on it.

As the plane took off, he kicked off his shoes and got comfortable, closing his eyes whilst his fingers tapped absentmindedly against his legs, drawing your attention to them. 'Well if he can play games', you thought to yourself, 'so can I'.

After a little while, your hand reached over slowly and brushed the side of the glass he'd poured, tipping it over him so his sweats were now wet through, which made him jump up in shock.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," you feigned innocence, "my hand slipped."

"That's a load of shit and you know it," he peered around to find that everyone had already fallen asleep; thank god it had been a very tiring weekend.

He slowly wriggled out of his wet clothing and underwear, grabbing a blanket to put over himself until he could get some dry clothes, giving you a 'don't try anything else' look. The idea of him sitting there with no clothes on underneath that blanket only lured you in though. You wanted him right there, so if anything, taking his clothes off was only going to give you easier access.

You also looked around yourself, checking that there were still no signs of life around you before sliding your hand underneath the blanket. Immediately, his eyes widened in shock with a "don't-" escaping him, until you put a finger to your lips with a smile and continued to tease him.

His hips bucked at the feeling of your fingertips ghosting around his crotch, before you wrapped your hand around his length, moving it back and forth enticingly slowly. His breathing gradually became more and more erratic, his head thrown back against the seat as he tried, without success, to suppress the groans that were tumbling from his lips.

"Tom shush baby, you're going to get us caught," you told him, continuing as he held his breath, doing his best to stay silent.

He glanced sideways at you, to which you met his gaze with a bite of your lip, and he couldn't hold back any longer. Pushing your hand away, he stood and gathered the blanket around himself, just in case anybody woke up, as he took your hand and almost dragged you to the bathroom.