Chapter 1

Everyone was seated in class.Quietly waiting for their teacher to come in.Nobody dared to make a sound.

The teacher walked in and stared at the students. "Today we will be preparing you for the hunt for tomorrow." The teacher said happily looking around the class.

"If you are lucky you will find a mate humans!" Nobody said anything. Nobody dared to say anything to the she-wolf,in case she got angry.

  Their weren't many students in the class at least twenty. The number of students always went down.Noticing that the students weren't going to say anything she continued.

  "I hope that you all know the rules about the ceremony." The teacher took out a booklet from her drawer before dropping it on the her desk.

  "I will be testing you on the rules about the ceremony and how you must act around your mate." She said before looking around the room."Rachel, I want you to tell me how you are supposed to act around your mate." The teacher smiled sweetly,at the student.

  {Camila's POV}

   I felt bad for her.She shouldn't have to say what we had to do none of us did.Not that I would say that out loud. The stupid Beast would have a heart attack. My friend got up before heading to the front of the class.

Her face remained blank but her hazel eyes held so many emotions. "We must bend to their every will,feed them,please them,listen to their every command they may have,and we must never disobey them." I saw her eyes hold disgust.

    "Very well Rachel,you may take a seat now." The beast smiled happily at Rachel before looking around the room. She glanced at me.I hope she didn't except me to say the rules of the hunt.

     "Camila,dear would you come up here and tell the class the rules of the ceremony." She smiled sweetly at me,but I found nothing sweet about her canines popping out of her bottom lip.

  I quickly walked up to the class and stared at Rachel. My face remained blank. "The rules to the hunt are,if a wolf claims you as his mate,don't run,don't hide,don't reject him." I say before going back to my seat.

She smiled at me,at why I think was supposed to be a kind smile. But it wasn't her canines popped out,to me and I think everyone else in this classroom was a reminder of what they are.

I knew why she was kind to me. I'm not stupid,because of my "Father". That beast will never be considered my father. He destroyed my family. Just because he was a delta of the pack meant that everyone below him must respect him and his family.

The day went on with her speaking of mates. Of how it's the best thing that can happen to you. She even had the nerve to say,that we should be glad that we can have soulmates.

The bell rang signaling the end of the day. I grabbed my stuff before walking out of class. Keeping my head down I walked towards my locker before opening it.

   "Camila." I turn around to see Rachel. "Hi Rachel." She smiled at me.Before I can say anything else I see my sister. "I have to go,but good luck tomorrow." I hope she didn't get caught. She knew what I meant.

     I turn to Rachel,giving her a hug before going to meet up with my sister. She saw me and started walking my way. "Let's go Janelle,before he gets mad." She looked up to me before nodding.