Chapter 2

{Seven years ago}

A 11 year old little girl was walking next to her mom as they entered the grocery store. They made sure to keep their heads down. They didn't want to attract any unwanted attention. Especially not the werewolfs attention.

   But they did grab some attention. Their hair made them stand out. It was bright color. They quietly walked into the grocery store.

   Grabbing a basket they started by going into the vegetable section. After going into the meat section. " Mom can I please go get some cookies for me and Janelle." The little girl looked up at her mom with her big blue eyes.

   "Camila I don't want you alone" The mother looked at her child worldly.Her daughter glanced sadly at the ground.The mother sighed."It's only two isles away mom,I promise I won't talk or even look at strangers." The mom looked at her before nodding her head.

  "Ok but please don't talk to the strangers if anything happens you scream ok,I will go check up on you in 5 minutes." Th mom kissed her daughters head before the 11 year old little girl starting walking away. Her long curly red hair moving along with her.

    The little girl passed the first isle before going into the second isle. She was thinking if she should get chocolate chip or Oreos. Her sister loved both just like her. Meanwhile a man,no a beast made his way up to her.

   He smelled her before grabbing her arm. "Little girl." The little red head slowly turned around. Looking at him with her big blue eyes.
"I'm sorry sir but I can't talk to strangers." She tried pulling her arm away but he squeezed it hard.

    Then it suddenly hit him. She smells like his mate.But that couldn't be his mate her mates scent was only mixed with the little girls. The little girl cried in pain as her arm started to hurt.

  Meanwhile the mother was making her way to her daughter when she heard a noise of pain. She quickened up her pace to see a man holding her daughter."Mama." The little girl said.

  The beast turned around. Letting the little girls arm go before going up to the mother."Mate." No. The mother thought. Seeing as she wasn't going up to him. He grabbed her and hugged her. Smelling her scent. Pulling her hair aside.

   It all happened so fast. He bit into her shoulder.Marking her as his. She screamed. He quickly put his hand over her mouth holding it their for a couple of seconds before taking it off.

   "Mama." The little girl said scared holding onto her now bruised arm.The monsters eyes went black as he stared at the little girl."How could you have a child with out me!" He was enraged. He went up to the little girl by now his claws were out. Grabbed onto her arm and dragging her up to her mom.

   She looked just like her mom. He thought. "Let her go." The first words his mate said. He quickly looked at her. "But why mate,she can be part of our family, we just have to deal with your husband." The beast wasn't dumb he saw the ring on her ring finger.

    "Now let's go the quicker we leave the quicker we can go home." He couldn't wait to finish the mating bond. Putting his claw hands around the mothers waist and grabbing the other little girls arm that want injured,he started walking. As they walked the mother suddenly stopped.

    " I can't take you to my home,just please leave us alone." The Beast quietly chuckled. He grabbed the little girls hair before pulling it hard backwards. "Take me to your home right now mate and I won't hurt her." The little girl started to silently cry.

   The mother started to panic so she quietly nodded before trying to reach for her daughter. "Na Na Na mate,I will let her go when we get to your home,we'll old home." He through the little girl over his shoulders holding onto her by her legs. Digging his claws into her skin,deep enough to draw blood out.