Chapter 4

{Camila's POV}

Feeling the bring the lights shining down at me,I slowly opened my eyes.Looking around I see a man staring at me. I panic and start to look at myself. My hand reaches up and I get its mark.

"It's beautiful isn't it mate." The beast said grabbing a hold of my hand. I cringe try to pull my hand away from his hold. Noticing me trying to pull away he tightened his grip causing me to try and stop pulling my hand away from his.

"I can't wait to go home,you just needed some medication for your back and some cleaning on the mark before we could go home,now that you are awake we can go home." He said happily. A little to happily if you ask me.

Waiting for a response I only nod my head. Noticing I wasn't going to say anything he said he was gonna go call the doctor so we can leave. The longer he was gone the better. I think.

He came back soon.He came in and took a seat right next to the bed I'm in.Grabbing my hand again."Good evening Alpha Xavier,
Luna."The doctor said as he entered.No please no,I didn't want to mate with one of these monsters let alone a Alpha.

     I felt my face pale thinking of what I've heard about Alphas.They were more cruel,possessive,and dominant."Mate are you ok." The Beast was starting to get on my nerves."Well Alpha all you need to do is put some lotion her back and she is good to go."

     "My name is Camila,not Luna." The second I said that. The beast tightened his grip harder on my hand."Mate I'm a Alpha and since your my mate that makes you Luna,and he will address you as Luna,no one but me gets to call you by your name."

   Is he insane.No I'm not his stupid mate."I'm sorry but you must have made a mistake,I'm not your mate." I could tell the Beast was starting to get really annoyed. His eyes were flickering from his usual brown eyes to completely black."Leave us." He said.

  I looked at the doctor leave.That only caused him to get more mad. Griping me by my jaw,he turned me to face him. "Don't look at him,you can only look at me." His voice was starting to get heavy and more rough than the usual.

   "I don't appreciate how you disrespected me,when we get home we will state some ground rules." He said harshly.Grabbing me by my other arm,now holding both of them he picked me up,in a sitting position."I will go get the car ready so we can go home." With that he let go of my arms and walked out of the room.

   I didn't want to go anywhere with him. I didn't want to be near him. He was insane if he thought that his home may ever be my home. I wonder if my sister made it out of the run. I can only hope she did. I didn't like the way the stupid mutt thinks he could put his hands on me and tell me what to do.

  To lost in thought I didn't notice it come back. It was staring at me. I didn't like it. He picked me up in bridal style before carrying me outside of the building. I had a feeling that it may be the last time I see it.

He placed me on the passenger seat before getting into the drivers seat. Making sure my seatbelt was on before starting the car. He placed a hand on my thigh and the other in the steering wheel.

Get your filthy paws off me.I wanted to scream.Noticing my disgust he looked at me."What's wrong mate?" Does he really gave the nerve to ask me that. I stayed quite. Gripping my thigh with a harder strength he narrowed his eyes.

"I asked you a question mate I expect and answer."I looked at him from the corner of my eyes."Get your filthy paws off me!" I scream at him. He suddenly slammed the car to a stop.In the middle of nowhere.He quickly took off my seatbelt and his. Grabbing me harshly,and bringing me to his lap.