The Fanmeet

So, (Y/N) has been a very big fan of BTS since their debut. His bias is Taehyung and his bias J-Hope.(Y/N) had his won talents, though he never had the chance to show all of them. He was gay and his Dad absolutely could not stand him. His father was always drunk, rarely sober. (Y/N) had really loved his mother, but she was in a car wreck that killed her. (Y/N) had been in the car with her and held her until the ambulance arrived. He still blames himself for not seeing the ice on the road that night to warn her. That was 4 years ago and the male is now 19 and  goes to an online college. He works as an online makeup artist. He makes step by step tutorials and makes 15892 won each video. He has hundreds of videos and barely affords to stay in one place. He was a severe self harmer and had many other disorders, including eating disorders.There was a BTS concert and fanmeet. He went to them anytime that he possibly could. They always called him their friend, but he figured that they done that to every fan, today he was going to be proven wrong.

It was the day of the fanmeet and (Y/N) had been staying at a local hotel since he couldn't afford anything else at the moment. He was walking to the concert since it wasn't too far away. He had a front row ticket since he bought the ticket as soon as the he got the money. He soon got in and to his seat, he rubbed at his arms. He had a breakdown at three that morning and every movement hurt. BTS was looking at him from backstage, especially V, he could see the hurt in his eyes. "(Y/N) doesn't look well..."

The other nodded as they conducted a plan for their fansign. The concert was amazing and the fansign would be even better. Fangirls wouldn't stop talking bad about (Y/N, they always seen him and thought he was weird to like a boy group. He first seen Jin at the fansign. "Hey Jin-Hyung."

"Ah, hello, do you have your notebook?" The notebook was handed to Jin as he left another note and the date. 'You're not okay and I can tell. Text me. I wan to help. ***-***-**** I'm worried.'

(Y/N) moved to Jungkook. "Hey Kookie!"

"(Y/N)! It's been so long since you have came to visit us!" The note left by the maknae was also filled with worry. 'Are you okay? We are all very worried. Text or call me, I am here for you, and so are the rest. ***-***-****'

J-Hope took no time to grab the notebook from (Y/N)'s hands. "(Y/N)! You are so handsome! We have all missed you so much!" He wasn't physically showing his worry, but it all came out in his note. 'Did you cut yourself again? I'm here for you, text me, call me, Skype me, do something, please do not hurt yourself. ***-***-****'

V could not contain his excitement. He was the most worried and kissed (Y/N)'s forehead, causing shock to go through all of the fangirls. "(Y/N)-ah, your blush is so cute!" The note Taehyung left was the longest. 'Are you okay? You look sad. Did you lose more weight? Have you been eating? Take a break from work, I'm worried. You're our friend and we want to make sure that you are okay. Text me soon. ***-***-****'

(Y/N) moved to Namjoon who just wrote down his number, signature and date. He held (Y/N)'s hand. "Take care of yourself. We are here for you."

Jimin was next and he took (Y/N)'s notebook, laying it on the table and kissing all over the fan's face.  He wrote down his number, date and signature. He then whispered in (Y/N)'s ear. "Take care of yourself, Shorty." (Y/N) was 12 centimeters shorter than Jimin, and boy did he take advantage of it. 

Last was Yoongi, who smiled and left a note. 'You are not okay. Wait for me after the fansign and I'll come and get you, to bring you to the rest of the boys. ***-***-****'

(Y/N) sat down and waited for the fansign to end. He decided to save their numbers. 

 🥡 🥢 Jin Hyung🥡 🥢 saved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

🍪 Kookie🍪 saved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

Jiminie⬇️ saved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

 Hobi☀️saved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

 TaeTae❤️💘   saved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

 ~Joonie❌❌ saved an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

 ❌ Yoongisaved as an important contact

saved as a favorite contact

The fansign had a few more minutes, so (Y/N) texted the new contacts saying who it was. V looked at his phone and showed off his famous box smile, making (Y/N)'s heart flutter. The fansign was now over and Suga went up to (Y/N). Suga said nothing and grabbed the younger one's hand, rushing towards BTS so fangirls don't become suspicious. V hugged (Y/N). All the other fans were gone as BTS took (Y/N) backstage. They sat in a circle, (Y/N) being in the center. J-Hope spoke up first. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

He had seen this coming after reading all of their notes and remembering what had been said to him by the members of BTS. He never really knew what the answer would truly be. "I-N-No..."

"What's wrong?" You could hear the worry in Jungkook's voice.

"My-My eating disorders are getting worse, and I-I accidentally cut again, and my depression i-is getting bad, e-everything is ge-getting worse." He buried his face in his hands as tears spilled down his face.

V got up and hugged the younger male who had started to shake. "We're here for you. Do you have a good place to stay?"

He had to think about it and his money situation. "Uh-No. I don't have enough money to stay another night."

"Stay with us, we have extra room." Namjoon of course did not want (Y/N) homeless. 

"My stuff is still at the hotel."

"Kookie and I will help you! We can help you move in!" V practically yelled form excitement.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't I get in the way?"

"We have concerts and short breaks until June." J-Hope really wanted company to dance with, sometimes dancing with the same people for too long can make you want to rip their throat out. 

Ya gay ass author boyo is out. I will update tomorrow when I come home, I promise, don't come for me.