Coming Clean

Everyone piled into the van and dropped V, Jungkook and (Y/N) at the hotel. It took 3 hours to get it all packed. The van took them back to the dorm. "Where am I gonna stay while I'm here?"

"My room!" V took the boxes to his room.

"O-Okay.." (Y/N) was blushing. 'really my bias?'

(Y/N) heard V yell from the other side of the door. "Come on! Help me get you settled in!"

(Y/N) walked into the room V had flew into earlier. "Hyung, calm down."

V held (Y/N) close. "I'm just happy you're here. You can ask any of the boys, I never shut up about you. I always wonder if you are gonna be at the next show. I barely ever see you, and all of a sudden you are going to stay with us. I don't know what this feeling is, (N/N), can I call you (N/N)?"

"Yes, now V calm down. Let's get my stuff put up, okay?" (Y/N) put a hand on the older male's cheek, causing both males to blush.

V nodded and in less than an hour, V and (Y/N) now shared a room. V finished cleaning the floor and stacking boxes to see that (Y/N) was asleep and his wrist was showing. He walked over, holding (Y/N)'s arms as tears swelled in his eyes. J-Hope walked in on the scene, tears in his eyes as well. The other members of Bangtan heard sniffles and gathered to the room. They could only stare at the scene. 

V was holding the younger male in his arms. (Y/N)'s arms were covered with scars, scabs, newer cuts, from that morning. V held him in his arms, making sure he was warm. They stayed like this for 2 hours. The other members went to the living room and played on their phones.(Y/N) woke up as Tae was stroking his (h/c) locks. V had no clue that the feeling he had right now would form into and even bigger feeling and soon love. When (Y/N) woke up, he looked at Taehyung. "V-Hyung?"

The older male looked down at the male in his arms. "(Y/N)?"

The (h/c) haired male snuggled closer to his Hyung. "You'r warm..."

V smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown. "(Y/N)," He held the younger male's arm. "why do you do this to yourself?" He carefully ran his thumb over the scars on the precious skin of (Y/N).

"It's been the only control I can have in my life, You guys don't know as much about me as you would like to think. I've had a terrible past and it is just now getting together."

Taehyung studied the male. "We're all here, and when you're ready to talk about it, you can. Just because we don't know your life story, it doesn't mean that we don't care."

(Y/N) smiled. "What time is it?"

"It's 5:36pm."

"I'm hungry, but I don't want to get up." The cute male whined.

Taehyung suddenly picked the younger male up and carried them to heir kitchen. The other members of Bangtan stared at the odd pair. V sat (Y/N) on the counter. "What are you hungry for?"

(Y/N) sat in thought, he just felt hungry, not anything special. "I really don't care, just food."

V smiled, relieved he didn't have to make something impossible. He quickly fixed some cup noodles for the two to share. The older male turned around. "How about we share?"

(Y/N) nodded. Taehyung picked the younger male up and went to their shared room. Jungkook had been smirking while watching the two males, he knew how V felt towards (Y/N). He wanted Tae to just confess already. Every time V would see (Y/N), he would not shut up. So he called Taehyung into his own room. "Taehyung! Come here!"