Together

Taehyung followed Jungkook's voice. "What do you want? I'm trying to spend time with (Y/N)!" Taehyung almost yelled out of annoyance. 

"Just tell him you like him, ask him out, do something. It's obvious that it's killing you to keep it inside."

Taehyung frowned. "What if he doesn't like me back? What do I do then?"

Jungkook's face lit up with an idea. "I'll ask him, I can get him to tell me somehow."

V looked at the maknae suspiciously. "Fine, just make sure that I am not home."

"Go out and get a ring, I got this."

V left and Jungkook went to Tae's room with (Y/N). "So, (Y/N), do you wanna play truth or dare?"

"Sure, Kookie, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to dance Jimin's intro to Blood, Sweat, and Tears.

Jungkook danced, and of course over-exaggerated it, as always. When it was over, he sat down again. "(Y/N), truth or dare?"

"Uhm..Truth."

"Do you like Taehyung, like, as a boyfriend?"

(Y/N)'s face turned bright red as he stuttered. "I-uh, well, uhm... Maybe...Yeah..." The male ended up hiding his face from the older.  

Jungkook chuckled and texted his hyung.

Jungkook: Do you have the ring?

Taehyung: Yes, what did he say?

Jungkook: He likes you back, now get your act together!

Taehyung got the ring and wrote a little note for the male. He put it all on his bed and he texted (Y/N) telling him to go to their shared room. (Y/N) done as he was instructed and picked up the note as soon as he entered the room. 'I know we don't see each other often, but now you are here with us. And I'm gonna be honest, I'be liked you since the first time I met you at our first fanmeet. I never thought you would like me, but now I know you do, so, be mine?'  The ring was taped next to the question. (Y/N) stood there, shocked as Taehyung came up behind him and wrapped his arms around the younger male's waist. "Will you? Please?"

(Y/N) turned to face Taehyung. "Is this a dream?"

V shook his head. "No, what's your answer?"

"It's a yes."

V took the ring and placed it on (Y/N)'s finger. "I'm so happy. You are so much more than you think, but please promise me something."

"Okay."

"Come to me when you feel down. If it's the middle of the night, wake me up, I don't want you hurting anymore."

(Y/N) looked into the older male's eyes, they were full of worry, lust, and many other emotions. "I promise as long as I don't... I don't bother you."

"You could never bother me, now let's get to bed, it's getting late. Maybe now that you are here, I will be able to sleep better."