This Is A Mess

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER

"TaeTae, I'm hungry."

"Let's get some food then, where do you wanna go?"

"Honestly, Panda Express."

"Great. Get your shoes on and I'll tell Jin."

(Y/N) followed his instructions as he pulled on a bear mask. His phone buzzed. "Tae!"

Taehyung rushed to his boyfriend's side. "What?"

"The idol auditions I thought were next week are tomorrow!"

"We're eating the- wait. That's not when BigHit's auditions are."

"I'm going for SMTown."

"What about BTS?" Taehyung looked heartbroken.

"Tae I can't intrude on an already popular boy band. "

"Why not?"

"Fans will hate me, did you see what happened with T.R.I. when they added a new member? They flunked. I don't want to do that to you guys, you have come too far for me to do that to you."

"Fine, but I'm really disappointed now."

"I'm sorry, Tae." 

"It's fine. Let's go get our food." V had a monotone to his voice. He was very annoyed.

*3am*

Taehyung was fast asleep, however, (Y/N) could not sleep as well as Taehyung had. V had actually forced himself to sleep after the auditions had been brought earlier. (Y/N) slowly got up and went to the bathroom. He didn't want to hurt Taehyung, but, this was a routine at this point: Get up, cut, cry, breakdown, go to bed like nothing happened and have questions asked the next day. Nothing new. The male took out a pack of razor blades. 'I'm sorry, Tae...' Tears fell down (Y/N)'s face as he cut everywhere. He had a worn a white shirt to bed, every cut now visible. It didn't take long for him to cut too deep. He knew what to do normally, this time it did nothing to help. (Y/N) fainted. The thud of his body caused Taehyung to wake up and wonder where his boyfriend that would normally be fast asleep by now, was. He went to the bathroom, the light was on, but under the closed door was blood. V opened the door and yelled. "Jin! Namjoon!"

The two groggily ran to the bathroom. "Wha- Oh my god..."

Jin reached down. (Y?N) was cold. "Joonie, call an ambulance. Now!"

*The next day*

(Y/N) still hadn't woken up. Taehyung stayed by his side. The rest tried to calm down rumors that had began to circulate after paparazzi seen BTS coming in and out of the hospital, no Taehyung to be found. (Y/N)'s heart rate began to rise at an alarming rate, making the heart monitor to start beeping like crazy. Nurses now rushing in. V of course started to panic. "What's happening?"

"He's panicking in his sleep, we need to find a way to wake him up, and quick."

In less than a minutes, the young male was awake, crying, panting, and confused. "Tae?..."

A nurse stepped out. "I'll leave you two alone, check out when you please."

"(Y/N)... Why's you do it?"

The male was now sobbing as he responded. "I disappointed you... I missed the auditions..."

"Those auditions were a scam for kidnap and murder, it wasn't really SMTown auditions, Baby."

"What?"

"Nevermind that, you are in BTS, I'll bother BigHit until it happens.""Tae, you don-" V cut off the other male by kissing him. "Nevermind. I',m not gonna win either way, am I?"

"Nope."