It All Worked Out

*Tour*

(Y/N) was going to act as a backup dancer until the very last show of the tour, where he would be introduced as the new member of Bangtan. Any time a picture would be taken of the group, someone would go live/vlog, pr they would go out in public, (Y/N) had to wear a mask. Taehyung hated that they had to hide their relationship. The two would hardly be caught around cameras, they wanted to love each other and not lose fans or be judged. In a week the tour would reach the final show and it would start off with B,S,T. (Y/N) actually had a good amount of lines, and everything was equal since there was now eight males. 

*FINAL SHOW*

"Taehyung I'm nervous." (Y/N) spoke as the stylist fixed his collar. 

"They'll love you, there's finally someone shorter than Jimin."

"Shut up about my height, what if they hate me?"

"They won't come on, we have to do our stage line up."

The 8 males lined up on stage. It was dark. As the lights came on, the fans fell silent in anticipation. The song started, opening with Jimin, going to Jungkook, but then to (Y/N), before Suga's rap. The main screens showed Suga, the side screens showed (Y/N). The fans sand along and chanted. "Kim Namjoon! Kim SeokJin! Min Yoongi! (L/N) (Y/N)! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jeongukk! BTS!"

The show ended up feeling shorter than it really was. Taehyung kissed (Y?N) as they walked off stage. The screens had caught it and ARMYs were shocked.

The next day ARMYs were going crazy. Many screenshots of the night before everywhere. (Y/N) posted on his Twitter, with permission. 

Twitter:@username    2018.03.20

Yes, I am datinf Taehyung Attack me all you want, but it is not going to change a thing.

2018.  . #KimTaehyung #(L/N)(Y/N) #ShipIt #ShipSailed

March, 2019

ARMYs took well yo (Y/N). By now he had a solo debut and was happy. Taehyung and him had been together for a year. They had a show this night. V had a plan. Fire had just gotten down playing. Taehyung pushed the other male onto a stool and got on one knee. "(Y/N), I know we have gone through a lot together, And I know we had had our many struggles, but we can do this together." Tae pulled out the ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, V-Hyung."

The ring was slipped on (Y/N)'s finger. The group said goodbye to their fans and the light dimmed out. 

BTS would now never be the same. Jin and Namjoon were together. Yoongi and Hoseok were married. Jimin and Jungkook were engaged. 

Everyone is happy now.

END.

I'm sorry for it being so shitty