03.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Chapter Three.

      When Sage got to school later on the following week, the first thing she noticed was the police cars lined up around the back where the bus compound was located. She assumed that it was just a petty vandalism, some teenagers thinking they could get away with tagging the school, but when she noticed that Sheriff Stilinski had arrived on scene she understood something more was going on. Her interest had peaked, and because one of her worst qualities was prying, the only thing that she wanted to be doing was figuring out what the hell happened. The blonde walked to the back with cautious steps, her white converse taking the impact of the pavement. She hadn't originally anticipated to see something so grotesque and brutal, but what she got was exactly that. Naturally, she reacted the way any normal person would, her eyes widening in surprise.

        Sage was absolutely startled when she saw the caution tape and blood. The door to the back of the school bus had been completely ripped off, thrown carelessly to the side like it didn't matter where it ended up. Although she had seen worse things than this in her lifetime, watching her parents burn being one of them, she felt her breakfast churn in her stomach. Other kids were hanging around the crime scene, pointing and gasping as they watched the investigators surround the perimeter of the bus. Most of them had never seen something happen during school, much less in the actual town of Beacon Hills. 

        The teenage girl looked over instinctively when she heard the large doors that led outside burst open, meeting eyes with the first person who walked through them. Stiles Stilinski had only glanced at her for a second before turning to Scott, who looked as though he just saw a ghost with how much blood quickly drained from his face. It didn't take long to put the pieces together, Sage muttering a string of profanities under her breath. The two obviously knew something about what happened, and considering she was assigned as their babysitter, she was the one who had to figure out what exactly they did. Stiles realized that she was jogging her way over to them after a few seconds, his eyes rolling slightly in exasperation. He knew that in, approximately, five seconds, they would be getting an earful from the blonde.

        "What the hell did you do?" she hissed the moment she caught up with the two, diverting her attention back to the accident. Scott didn't even deny the accusations, only kept the wounded puppy look on his face as he swallowed hard. The teen wolf only shook his head once, slowly backing up to reenter the school and direct his attention anywhere that wasn't the accident in the compound.

        Scott found that his dream from last night might not have been a dream at all, and he was spluttering out a revelation that would have gotten him in prison if the police had heard. "I think I killed Allison." 

        "Dude!" Stiles exclaimed, wrapping his arm around his best friend's shoulder. He looked around with cautious eyes, making sure that no one around them was able to hear what he just revealed. The last thing that they needed was another accusation thrown their way by their entire student body. "You don't just randomly say that to someone!"