-Authors Note-

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." -Maya Angelou

[Edit: 02.09.21] Yeah, this book sucks. I can't believe you guys liked it so much, thanks! 

And that is the end of 'Destiny'! I hope you've all enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it! I don't think I say it enough but I really do appreciate every single one of you more than words can express. Whenever someone votes or adds this books to their reading lists, it really does make me so happy. I absolutely love reading all of your comments.They're honestly great and so fun to read. I've been talking to some of you privately and every single one of you has been so kind. I'm blessed to have you all as readers. Please, if you have enjoyed this book, vote and comment. Maybe even tell your friends? It does mean a lot, thank you!

I definitely need to thank the people that made this book possible. I wouldn't have been able to do it without them, that's for sure.

This is my first story that has actually hit over 1K. And that is all down to you people! Thank you so much, every single one of you! 5K? That's such an accomplishment! Hopefully we can reach 10K (hell yeah, mfers, we're on 17k) but for now just getting over 1000 is more than I could've hoped for.

This story has a larger meaning than any of my other stories. It was hard to write about such a challenging topic but it needs to be discussed. Child marriages still happen in the 21st century. We should be evolving but things like this still happen. Why? It really does need to stop. I just wanted to address that in this book because there's been a lot about this in the media, in the news. It needs to end. Children are young, they're vulnerable. We need to end this, for the next generation, and the one after that. Please, if you haven't already, read the end of Aqsa's speech in chapter 27 and take a moment to think about it. It really is thought-provoking and as the people of this world we must come together, and make a difference. Thank you.

I have also written an epilogue, a brilliant idea suggested by two of my readers. It is the chapter after this one so please, if you have any time spare, or can't believe that this is the end of the story, go and check it out! Leave a vote and a comment whilst you're there! Thank you!

Destiny has been my most successful story, and it is because of all of you. One last thank you before I end this authors note. Thank you so much, everyone. Xx