6.8.

Once he commenced his duties, the Essanti was confirmed in his opinion. The lithe and pretty Khaliddin Kismet was already versed in the art of driving a grown man to madness with a mere glance or a hip wiggle. He was entirely devoid of the Arislani primness and reveled in parading half-nude in front of the guards and servants, as if they were not quite people to him. The only giveaway was how his eyes glimmered. He was anything but oblivious to the effect his nudity was having.

The chief cursed the bloody Arislani laws inwardly. If not for them, the youth would have long gotten what he wanted, and would have ceased tormenting all those around him. His victims were not confined to the help; even the aristocrats, members of the court, were not immune. Once, Kintaro saw a son of a minister hide and weep bitterly in the garden, after the Khaliddin made merciless fun of him for sporting an erection. An erection caused by the Khaliddin's touches in the first place. If they were anywhere else, Kintaro would have consoled the crying youth, but an Arislani jail did not beckon, so he forced himself to stay put.

Those in charge of the Prince were inclined to turn a blind eye. The Head Tutor did lecture him daily about appropriate behavior, and occasionally the Grand Vizier did too, but the boy let this prattle into one ear and out the other. But there wasn't the slightest doubt that, should his antics cross the line, the punishment would be swift and merciless. Sigmar's story confirmed it.

There was an Arislani saying that went, "A khalid may do what a khaliddin may not." In this particular case, it was literally true. The Khalid, a tall, handsome man with a trim beard, went about in the company of two bodyguards. It was said that they slept in his bedroom too, all in the interest of ensuring his safety, of course. The pair was Tharn twins, strong and silent, of rich blond manes and sculpted muscular bodies. "Khalid's milk brothers," Sigmar explained, grinning lewdly. "Milk brothers, of course," Kintaro nodded sagely. "I can just see the three of them sucking... Quit braying, I didn't say what it was they were sucking, did I?"

The young Khaliddin hankered for a man's embrace without really knowing what he was after. Or else he did, but was too afraid and ashamed of his desires and their consequences. So instead, he pitched fits, threw tantrums and sorely tried the patience of those in his vicinity (young attractive males, Creedans, Marranians, nomads, Tharns, Verlowns, who mostly had nothing against same-sex love).

Kintaro thought to discern the Khaliddin's purpose: he was trying to provoke someone into taking him by force. Then the perpetrator would be punished at will, while the Khaliddin played a poor innocent victim. After a short while, Kintaro was convinced he was right. It was also evident who was to be cast as the perpetrator. The wild nomad, going berserk at the sight of a boy's smooth ass.

Kintaro very nearly gnashed his teeth, whenever the Khaliddin casually ran his hand over Kintaro's knee or shoulder. Or when the Khaliddin innocently bumped into him, or pressed his hot lithe body against Kintaro's during sword practice. It was at those moments, that the Essanti chief would reflect on the coldness of a jail, the thickness of its bars, random zoophilia and the fat nun making a pass at him in a supplies closet at the monastery. It was only a warrior's iron will that let him remain composed. That and pride. The boy would beg. Kintaro saw no reason why it would not happen.

Until recently, he had gotten along with all the royal scions. Upon close inspection, they had all turned out to be creatures of flesh and blood, as ready to give themselves over to passion as the youngest Essanti pup. Whatever happened to the airs and graces! Take the Creedan king, for example. He was still attractive in his own way, never mind his old age, and, once Kintaro had to suppress an urge to kiss him when they were bending together over a map. He might have gone for it eventually, but the king, probably having sensed something of the kind, never came close to Kintaro again.

Which made Kintaro switch over and pursue Princess Tin-Tin, as she was known. She was his as soon as he clambered into her window at night. And she had looked a regular ice queen. Targhai's late son, he too, could qualify as a royal blue-blood, even if that were a bit of a stretch. But his father had proudly styled himself king. Kintaro did not tell this to anyone, but one late night, he caught up to the pup and had him against the wall. To put him in his place.

Kintaro could have done exactly that to the Khaliddin, but it would have meant giving in to the boy. And that was not for the nomad. Nuts to you, he'd think nastily when they wrestled, and the Khaliddin panted against his chest or when he put arm around the boy to show him how to draw the bow.

Days changed into weeks, but the young tease did not give up. He got into the habit of parading in front Kintaro in nothing but a towel around his hips. A towel that threatened to slip at any moment. He also liked to question Kintaro about sex in the steppe. In lurid detail. At those times, the Prince would lean back on the pillows, lips parted as if for a kiss, sigh languidly and even absently touch himself. It would be usually at dusk, when the two of them were alone behind closed doors, and, afterwards, Kintaro would have steam coming out of his ears.

Once he went off duty, he could not even make it home; he stopped at the first brothel on the way and ask for a younger-looking whore, with a slim waist and narrow hips. And if he did go home right away, there he went completely wild. Only after two or three bouts of wild fucking, the memory of the lovely brown eyes would begin to fade.

"You crazy stud, let me sleep!" Alva would moan trying to burrow into the pillows. Then Kintaro would throw the elf over his shoulder and drag him into the garden, where he would have the elf every way till dawn. It was a special treat, having a lover of the Ancient Race. They could keep taking it without sleep or rest, and there was not much risk of any injures.

Besides, Alva was not nearly as fed up of Kintaro's demands as he was trying to show. He would ask at breakfast, "Worn it down to the nub yet?" And get an object lesson right away.

But no matter how awesome his lovers were, the forbidden fruit seemed more awesome still.

* * *

Another fanart with Khaliddin Kismet, by Hitomi_Koro