▹Prizes

Once accepted, I will private message each participant a sticker. It is not mandatory to use the stickers. Everyone will get a "participant" sticker until the winners are chosen. You will receive the stickers a few days after your acceptance. The winners of the event will be given their awards throughout the month of June. 

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Stickers

[ Award Winner ] This sticker is exclusive to winners in the TOP 3 category. You earn this sticker by having your story in the 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place category for all genres.

[ Judge's Pick ] This sticker is given to a story that did not necessarily gain a high score from judges, but one that the judges enjoyed reading despite a need for improvement.

[ Best in Show ] This sticker is awarded to books in the top spot of their categories.

[ Awards Participant ] This sticker is available for everyone accepted into the event.

Improvement & Reviews

Your story will be read by various judges and myself.

Each judge will leave a few in-line comments as they read. However, only the winners of each category will receive a full review by their judges.

Reading Lists

At the end of the event, I will display a reading list with the winning books on my profile.

Promotion

The reading list will be promoted on my profile, and also to my followers. The judges will also promote the winning story of their category. There are over 500 readers here (on my profile alone) that are looking for a new story, and countless others looking for a fun story to read in the summer months.

Follows

The winners will be followed by my account and the accounts of the judges in their category.

Graphics

Show off these banners in your story to show your readers that you've won this event!

The winner of each category will receive a banner (pictured below with a watermark) by january8th

I am not previewing the gif banner. You will be able to see it in all its glory once you win the event! Winners of categories and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will earn a gif banner by -wxnderlust

EXAMPLES OF GRAPHICS

Banner

Stickers

Stickers

How Stickers Will Look on Your Book