Round 2 Announcement

Welcome to Round 2 of the Best of Summer Awards

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

As we are anticipating the release of the winners of each category, I know there are several questions about what Round 2 will entail. 

The winners of each category will be moved into Round 2. If you did not win your category, then I'm sorry, but you will not be moving on in the competition. Please follow your judges to reward their time and effort in reading your story.

10 winners will have their stories judged again. This time, 3 judges will be reading your book. There will be a more in-depth judging criteria for this round that will focus considerably on your writing, characters, and plot.

The participants with the top 3 scores will be announced as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. The judges will then pick their favorites for Judge's Pick. This awards will be going to a story that did not win the top 3 spots, but one in which the judges see great potential.

DO NOT ask me or your judges for your scores.

For this round, judging criteria will remain confidential. I will PM each judge a list with explanations of each criteria and the deadline for submitting scores.

Important Dates

Winners of Round 1 will be announced on June 1st. 

Judging for Round 2 starts on May 27th and will continue until June 5th.

Best of Summer Awards winners will be announced on June 8th.