FOR JUDGES: ASSIGNED CATEGORIES

*drag image into new tab to see at full size

This is a working list of assigned categories. If you're not happy with your spot, then let me know and I will try my best to move things around. This is based off your list in the form. I don't think I stuck anyone outside of their preferred genres. I'm sorry if you're not assigned to your first choice, but I couldn't give everyone the same category.

Some categories have more judges than others. This is based off the total listed on the Participant Forms page. Some categories have only 10 spots for books, so there will be 2 judges to evenly split those entries. Then, there are categories that have 20 books. So genres like Teen Fiction and Fantasy needed more judges. If you are the only judge of a category, it is because there was a maximum of 5 book entries.

I hope that makes sense to you. I have a system, and I understand that it might not make sense.

Again, if you have any concerns, let me know in a comment. I will be tagging all the judges so that you can have a look at this. If you have already been assigned and are currently working on judging the entries in your category, then ignore this post. You already know what you're doing!

Lastly, please look over the judging criteria. I will explain things a little more once your category goes up for judging. You can check the Paranormal and Science Fiction categories for that information since they are already going through the judging process, but again, I will post that in your categories as well when they're posted.

Just a repeat:

The due date for all judging is May 27th.

Categories are being posted for judging as they fill up. You can check the status of each category on the Participant Forms page. As each book is accepted into the event, I am updating the total count in each category. So, those numbers are always current. When your category fills, you can expect to begin judging on the same day.

I'm sorry that this is so long. I just wanted to cover all bases in case there were any questions.