Judging For Round 1 Has Ended!

Judging for Round 1 is officially over! We are one step closer to beginning Round 2 and revealing the winners of the event.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Yep! Round 1 has most of its winners. I ran into issues with a few judges abandoning their assigned books or not responding to my messages. Thankfully, some judges stepped up and took over these books!

Special thanks to rhythmchyc  warrior_srarhb

If you appreciate their added effort and dedication to this event, please give them a thank you and a follow! They completed their assigned books, and are taking over those that were abandoned. Thanks to these people, we are able to get our winners announced on time.

TAKE A SURVEY TO HELP ME IMPROVE

I will include a link to the survey in the comments. It is through Google Docs and all responses will be anonymous. I value your thoughts and opinions and am looking to improve the way I run award events. I would appreciate it if you took a couple minutes to fill out the survey. Thank you very much! I hope you take the survey because I'm anxiously awaiting your response.

 Thank you very much! I hope you take the survey because I'm anxiously awaiting your response

Do not forget to follow your judge! It is a requirement and rule of this event. If you have any questions, please see the Rules and Guidelines page. These judges have done a marvelous job in reading your stories and rating them based on the criteria in this event. I will not be keeping track of follows. This is something that is expected of participants and was explained in the rules which you agreed to in the form.

JUDGES: Do not forget that you will be required to come back to see the winners of your category. You will need to follow through with giving prizes to the winner (as outlined in the Prizes page) of your category. I will go into more detail on this on June 1st when the winners are announced.

Winners for Round 1 will be announced in only 5 days! Good luck everyone!

Important Dates

Winners of Round 1 will be announced on June 1st.

Judging for Round 2 starts on May 27th and will continue until June 5th.

Best of Summer Awards winners will be announced on June 8th.