Getting Better

Alec: You're getting better Magnus.

Magnus: All thanks to you.

Alec: Well you're the one who worked with me.

Magnus: And you're the one who got rid of my curse. It's funny how a powerful curse, that was supposed to last forever, can be broken by love.

Alec: I think that love was something he was deprived off, and I don't think he doesn't know what love is.

Magnus: He has been in love once.

Alec: Really?

Magnus: Yeah, it was my mother.

Alec: Magnus you don't need to talk about it if you don't want to.

Magnus: Alexander I feel like I've known you more then you have known me.

Alec: But you don't have to share something personal.

Magnus: What am I supposed to share?

Alec: I don't know, I guess your favorite color.

Magnus: Alexander I haven't seen many different colors in my life other than red and black.

Alec: Are you sure you want to share this?

Magnus: I trust you.

Alec: Continue.

Magnus: My mother was just a simple mundane, and she pretty much had the normal life. My father was looking for a way to continue his blood line, so someone who could take his throne in Edom.

Alec: So your dad impregnated your mom?

Magnus: Yes, he did it by hypnotizing her to have sex with him. After that, my father had watched over my mother to see if the conception worked. A few weeks later, my mom figured out that she was pregnant but she didn't know how. After her pregnancy was done, my father appeared and told her about everything that happened. He wanted my mother to join her down in hell, so she could be their queen and I could be their son. My mother didn't want anything to deal with anything, and she didn't want me to live with my father. My father became angry, and hypnotized her to commit suicide. After she took her life, he kidnapped me and I've lived in hell ever since. When I was only 5 years old, my father realized I was a demon with a good heart and I was too soft for his plans. He treated me like I was nothing ever since, and he tried to figure out how was he going to get a son who would be resemblance to him. Then he knew, he went to a powerful demon named Lilith and my father told me of his plans.

Alec: Let me guess, Lilith and Asmodeus had sex and gave birth to another child. That child was Jonathan, so this means you and him are half-siblings.

Magnus: That's correct, and Jonathan was everything that Asmodeus wanted. He decided that he would be the next Prince of Hell, and I would have no connection to the royal family.

Alec: Why did you stay if Asmodeus didn't.....

Magnus: Didn't want me? That's because the Court of Hell passed a rule for my father that if Jonathan passed away then I would be the next Prince.

Alec: How did you know about your mom?

Magnus: I've been having visions of her, and sometimes she would try to talk to me but she always spoke in Indonesian. That's when I started to learn the different languages, and eventually I started to show how fluent I was.

Alec: Are you still having dreams of her?

Magnus: Not anymore, and I think I may know why.

Alec: Why?

Magnus: One dream I had was that my mother told me to go to her grave, so we could see her in real life and not in dreams. I agreed, and I snuck out of my home, and I tried to find my mother's grave. I kept hearing my mother's voice saying go to New York. I followed her directions, and went to the grave and I saw her. I saw her just smiling at her, and I ran up to her and I hugged her tightly and I never wanted to let go of her. We talked, and I promised her that I would come and visit her every time it was her birthday. I always kept it, and I never broke it until one fateful day. My father was told by Jonathan that I was visiting her, and that I knew everything that happened. I tried to explain everything to him, but he forbade me to ever go back to her again. I didn't listen, and I went on her next birthday and Jonathan told father. I rebelled against my father's wishes, and I visited her and next thing I knew when I came back my father found out. He cursed me to never speak again, and that would mean that I could never talk to my mother ever again. The only thing that I have ever wished was that I could see my mother, and just tell her what happened and that I miss and love her so much.

Alec: Then why not?

Magnus: What?

Alec: Let's visit your mom.