Healing

*After the battle was over, Magnus and Alec were taken back to the house to heal after their whole transformation. Both were laying in beds, but had to be separate so they could be treated for their set of wounds.*

Magnus: How are you?

Alec: I'm good, you?

Magnus: Never better as long as I'm with you.

Alec: Magnus, what did we just do back there?

Magnus: I have no idea, all we did was kiss and then our powers combined into one.

*Alec got up from his bed, and went over to Magnus' despite his protest to stay in his own*

Magnus: What are you doing?

Alec: Resting with you.

*Alec cuddled up with Magnus, and Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's shoulders. Alec kept his hands on Magnus' cheeks to cup him into a kiss. When they separated, Alec still kept his hands on his cheeks.*

Alec: Magnus when you said I love on the field, I.......I was so scared that you were going to go defeat your father and I would lose you. That's why I didn't let you go, because my biggest fear is losing you.

Magnus: I remember when we were going through those trials, and I remember when you saw me dead.

*A red light shined on Alec's right side of his chest, and Magnus' left side of his chest. The light had shown a design.*

Magnus: What is this?

Alec: It's a love rune.

Magnus: Is this what bonded us when we formed? Love?

Alec: Our love for each other.

Magnus: Love really does conquer all.

Alec: It does.

*Alec and Magnus kissed deeply, and could've gone further if Jace didn't interrupt them.*

Jace: Please don't do it now, not until your healed and I marry you two.

*Everyone had gathered around the two, and they all got the message of what they had to do.*

Jace: Like I was saying, by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband. Please kiss your groom.

*Magnus and Alec gave the kiss of their marriage, their destiny, their fate, their passion, but most importantly their love.*