Fantasy vs. Reality

*Magnus is whooshed away, and is surrounded by a long, rocky pathway that would lead the way out. Magnus started walking down the pathway, and the more he walked the more the darkness would cloud his sight until he couldn't see anything. He thought that he was lost, and maybe he should look back to see if there was another path that could lead the way out. He started to walk, but quickly stopped when he heard a very familiar voice.*

Magnus: Who's there?

Magnus!

Magnus: Mom?

Oh Magnus, there you are! I was so worried about you!

Magnus: Mom, how are you here?

When you stopped coming to visit me, I knew something was up so I tried to get into Edom. It took me forever, but it was worth it to see you again.

Magnus: Mom I.......I am so sorry......father banned me from seeing you again....he stitched up my mouth, and I couldn't talk for most of my life. Then a person that I met came here, and he lifted the curse.

Who is he?

Alec: I'm right here.

*Magnus looked up ahead, and saw Alec standing before them.*

Magnus: Alexander, you're okay!

*Alec was about to go up to him to kiss, until Magnus remembered that this was he wanted in life. He wanted to be with his mom and love, but he couldn't since Asmodeus would often destroy his expectations.*

Asmodeus: Well, well, well who would've though that my own son would think of the reality?

Magnus: You....

*Magnus knew what he had to do, he had to say that this isn't real. He wouldn't know if it would be real or not, but he knew that he would be Alec and his mother again.*

Magnus: None of this is real, it can never be real.

Alec: But it can be.

Magnus: It can't be, because you're not the Alexander and the mother that I know.

Magnus, you're not making sense!

Magnus: YOU'RE NOT REAL!!! THIS IS ALL A FANTASY!!!! I KNOW THAT, BECAUSE THIS ALL A TEST! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

*Everything remained quiet, and was alone once more.*