Fear

Magnus: Alexander!

Alec: Magnus!

*Alec and Magnus ran into each other, and hugged one another very tightly.*

Alec: Is this real?

Magnus: It looks like, if we were to touch the visions in the trials they would turn into demons and kill who's ever in their way.

Alec: Oh god, I missed you.

Magnus: We're almost out, we just have to-

Alec: MAGNUS, WATCH OUT!

*Magnus was stabbed in the heart by a sword by Asmodeus.*

Asmodeus: Stupid angel, did you really think that you could escape from my clutches?

Alec: NO, MAGNUS!!!

Asmodeus: It's over Lightwood, now that the love of your life is gone you have no other choice but to come with me.

Alec: NO!

*Alec got on the floor, and cried but Magnus stood behind Alec seeing all of this happen. He was seeing Alec's fears, and the fear was losing him. It wasn't until when Asmodeus started to unleash his magic to trap Alec.*

Asmodeus: Time for your death to arise.

Magnus: ALEXANDER! STOP!!!!!

*Magnus was starting to get angry, and his true demon come alive. Demonic wings grew from Magnus' back, yellow-cat eyes replaced his chocolate brown ones, and everything was getting a new makeover. Even his voice had something demonic.*

(Just think of the outfit that Magnus wore at Alec's wedding)

Magnus: YOU HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!! YOU'VE TAKEN MY MOTHER, MY LIFE, MY VOICE, EVERYTHING!!!! NOW I TAKE SOMETHING AWAY FROM YOU!!!! SOMETHING THAT IS SO PRECIOUS THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND!!!!!

*All of a sudden Jonathan had appeared, and Magnus threw a ball of fire at his heart and burned him alive. Asmodeus screamed, and then Magnus made a dark claw appeared and he made it grab his heart and pull it out of his hand.*

Magnus: You're done.....

*Magnus had the heart in his hand, and he squeezed it turning it into nothing but ash. Alec turned around, and he saw the real Magnus alive.*

Magnus: Alexander.....

*Magnus transformed back to his old self, and all he could do was look at Alec in the eye.*

Magnus: I was afraid that you would see me in this......terrible, ugly side of me.

Alec: Hey....

*Alec went up to Magnus, and kissed him deeply. When he pulled apart, he cupped Magnus into his cheeks.*

Alec: There is nothing ugly about you.