Script

IK THAT THE SCRIPT IS CHEESY BUT TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER AT THE END. I STARTED WRITING THIS WHEN I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING SO YEAH. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

(INTERIOR HQ)
(Eliot bandaged Nate's head and now Nate was asleep in his room)

(Sophie, Hardison, Eliot, Parker, and Sterling are sitting at the dining room table)

(Parker shakes her happy meal)
Parker: Isn't this the shape of Sterlings head?

(Parker holds up the box in front of sterlings head)(everyone laughs except for Sterling)

Sterling(gives fake laugh): So funny...ha ha!

(Hardison holds up his hamburger)
Hardison: Isn't this the shape of his forehead?
(Everyone laughs again)

Sterling(to Eliot): I thought you said I'd still have my job if I...
Eliot: Yeah, I did.

Sterling: I don't see nothing being done about it.
Eliot: Well do a con when Nate's ready.

Sophie: this was also before you hit Nate on the back of the head- I don't get it. Are you guys friends or not?

Sterling: Its a little more complicated than that.
Parker: How about you tell us how you and Nate met and we'll help you get your job.

Sterling: what no way! Besides Nate probably doesn't want to reveal much about that day.

Parker: The deal is off then.
(Everyone grins except for Sterling)

Sterling: Wait, you'll for sure get me my job back?!
Hardison: Yeah we can guarantee it, whatever. now tell us about Nate.

Stering(sighs): Fine. What do you want me to tell you! Because I'm not telling you how Nate and I met.

(Sophie, Hardison, Eliot, and Parker all talk at the same time)
Sophie: His first kiss.

Hardison: what type of phone did he have?
Eliot: His first fight.
Parker: Tell us about the people who bullied him.

(Sterling looks at everyone oddly especially Parker)

Sterling: Why would you think he was bullied? He was the smartest kid in Junior High but he wasn't bullied. If anything he actually helped the kids who were being bullied and his first kiss was when he was 13...the hottest girl in school.

(Everyone looks at eachother, astonished, grinning)

Sterling: His first fight was over his girlfriend against one of the football players. It was really ugly. But he won.

Eliot(laughs): Really?! He won?!
Sterling: he got a cut above his eye but that was it. Who would've known that he knew Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mia Thai, and Kenpo.

(Everyone laughs)
Sophie(disbelief): What, no way! He doesn't seem like that kind of person.

Eliot: I bet that's what the football player thought.

Hardison(eating hamburger with orange soda): what about his phone. What type of phone did he have?

Sterling(trying to remember): Uh, I don't think he had a phone. His das was very strict, never let him around any electronics.

(Hardison mouth drops)
Hardison: that's messed up, something was seriously wrong back then.

(Sophie and Eliot laugh at Hardison)
Sophie: I never knew that, I so have to talk to him about it, though.

Eliot: I know right.