13|Having Fun|

After my talk with Darren, we both went inside and the movie was already finished. Vincent fell asleep while Brandon and Gabriel were laughing to themselves.

"Do you guys have a marker?" I asked. They all knew what I was planning and they all cooperated.

With my artistic hand, I started drawing random things in Vincent's face. All of them were silently laughing then Brandon snatched the marker from me.

"Shh," he whispered. Like the evil man he is, he drew a d¡ck in Vincent's forehead and that's when everyone lost it. We all broke down laughing.

Vincent jumped from the couch and he was fully awake but unaware of what the hell is happening. "Are you guys high or something?" he asked.

"No, Cassidy just farted," Gabriel laughed. Oh, Gabriel, don't try me!

Vincent was still clueless so we all decided to drop it and play other games with each other. "Beers?" Darren asked. So these people drink.

"Give me one!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me like they were all surprised. What? Can't a girl drink?

Brandon looked at me and said, "you drink?" Boy, I do. After I nodded, Vincent handed beer bottles to everyone.

I also got some chips from the pantry to go with the beers. I know I shouldn't be drinking but hey, it's only once in a while. After this day, it's like it never happened.

When we all settled down on the floor, everyone argued whether we should play board games or PlayStation.

Personally, I would rather play none but I have to go with any of what they agree on because I don't want to be some party pooper.

"Let's play truth or dare," Gabriel suggested. I know how dangerous this game can be but I agreed anyway. Besides, we're all gonna be tipsy by the end of the game.

These guys are probably hard drinkers. I've only taken a swig of beer while Brandon is already finishing his.

Gabriel spun the bottle and it landed on Vincent. Gabriel asked him to pick truth or dare then, he chose dare.

He thought for a while before saying, "I dare you to look in the mirror." Vincent looked confused but he stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Everyone was waiting for his scream and it indeed came. "What. The. Fuck!" He shouted. Then, he washed his face but the permanent markers were tough to beat.

After a while, he gave up and sat back down with us. He spun the bottle and it landed on Darren. Before he could say anything, he already picked truth.

"Tell us about your most awkward date."

All the boys seemed to already know about that and I felt left out. I thought Darren never dated. "Such an asshole, Vincent!" he laughed.

"Anyways, since you guys have been so eager to know about that shitty date. It was sophomore year and I wasn't that famous before. Then, she picked the place for our date and she picked an ice cream shop," he explained.

Everyone burst out laughing but I still couldn't understand. Since Brandon was sitting next to me, he whispered, "he's lactose-intolerant."

Then, I started laughing too. I couldn't imagine Darren shitting all over the place. After so much laughing, Darren spun the bottle and it landed on Gabriel.

"I pick truth," he said. "Alright, who was the last person to give you a hard-on?"

Gabriel laughed before saying, "Khloe Hamilton." Yes, the famous bitch cheerleader that pushed me in the hallways.

"You like her?" I asked and hoping his answer would be a 'no' Thankfully he said, "Hell no, we had a fling once and she was terrible! She gave me a hard-on because she 'accidentally' landed on my lap last week." More laughter broke out.

Gabriel spun the bottle and it first landed on Darren but he just went so he spun it again and this time, it landed on Brandon.

"Dare," he picked.

"I dare you to make Cassidy blush without touching her." Kill me.

I gave a devilish stare to Gabriel because we all knew why he is doing that. Everyone except Brandon was smirking at me and Brandon took the challenge.

Was it hard to make me blush? I don't know, I haven't felt it in a long time. Brandon sat in front of me and made me face him.

"I'll do this in less than sixty seconds," he whispered in my ear. Shit, this is a lot harder than I thought. His voice was deep and hot?

On the side of my eye, I could tell that Darren was snapping pictures of us. Brandon stared at me before saying, "I'm not a photographer but I can picture us together."

Pick up lines, really? How am I not suppose to blush? He's being cheesy and it's one of my weaknesses.

I'm fighting hard to keep my face neutral, "Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future." Oh, please help me!

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes," I can feel myself starting to get red.

"I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on." Then, I lost it. I put my head down since I feel like a tomato right now.

He made me blush that easily, no one had ever done that. "Damn, Brandon, the player gene is still in you," Vincent teased.

Brandon smirked while he finished another beer bottle. I took a large gulp, hoping that my cheeks turn to its normal color.

Everyone had their turns except for me. When Brandon spun the bottle, it landed on me. I was expecting anyone else to ask me truth or dare but not Brandon!

"Truth or Dare, Cassidy?" He asked. I don't want to regret doing a stupid dare so I chose truth, hoping that it won't be too bad.

The other boys teamed up against me and they all shared a whisper meeting before Brandon asked me, "Who here would you most like to make out with?"

You have got to be kidding me! I'm sure he didn't think about that truth by himself. All thanks to the boys.

Definitely, my answer would be Brandon Hunter but should I let him know? Probably not, he looks a little bit wasted anyways.

Everyone was waiting for my answer and I drank my beer before answering Brandon's question.

"You."