Chapter six

Massimo 🔝

"Not feeling accepted can be a symptom of not accepting yourself. Don't seek the attention of others. Find your own approval. "
-Unknown.

"end of flashback"

Lorenzo POV.

It didn't take long before I made up my mind. But little did I know that this was one of the most timing consuming decisions I have ever made.

"John?!"  I said in the intercom.

"Yes, sir?"

"Please inform Miss Primrose to make her way to my office," I said.

"Sir, she has already left," he replied.

"I don't care! Find a way to get her back into my office!" I said.

"Sir I could give you her number. It will come in handy for next time." he offered.

"Very good. Bring it up to me." I said before switching off the intercom.
A few minutes later John appeared at my door.

"Here you go, sir." He said stretching his hand out with the paper in it.

"John, have you ever heard of the word knocking?" I asked kneading my forehead. 

"Yes sir," he said.

"And what exactly does it mean?" I asked.

"Um, strike the door, a sign of asking for permission to enter," he said.

"Oh, so you know, and how would you explain what you just did?" I asked trying to keep it as cool as possible.

"Um.." he started mumbling.

"Get out! You are on suspension for three days and during that time I need you to go and retrieve your manners wherever you may have forgotten them." I said taking the paper from his hand and dialing it on the phone.

"Hello Natasha speaking how may I help you?" her voice swam into the phone.

"Miss Primrose it's Lorenzo Corporation and specifically Mr. Rinaldi," I said.

"Sir do you need anything?" she asked.

"We have a flight tomorrow morning and you have to book it. So listen carefully: you have to book the flight meaning making sure one of my private jets is ready we are flying first class specifically. Then in the next 30 min, I need you to meet me here at my office and I'll explain the details further on. Do I make myself clear?" I asked

"Yes, sir?" she says.

"You shouldn't be a minute early or a minute late or say goodbye to that contract," I said before hanging up the phone.

Gathering my things I head to the backroom and changed into more casual clothing.