Chapter Fifteen

"When it raining look for RAINBOWS, when its dark look for STARS"

Hey guys, thank you again for the reads. I don't know how many times I will thank you guys but I really appreciate it. It's because of your reads, comments, votes, and ideas that I am motivated to keep going. SO A BIG THANK YOU.  I am also preparing for the most important exams right now so updating will come during free time. Sorry about that, I know how it feels to wait long for an update but I'll try keeping it constant. xoxo

Oh and a lot of pictures in this series.

Natasha's POV

I really didn't like the dress in front of me. It may look fit for a ball but no way was I going in it. I would occupy all the space in the room, I mean that is if I am able to actually walk in it. I turn back and look at Lorenzo.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to sound so harsh, what I meant is that it is too big for my figure," I said.

"Oh, I just thought that since its the right size it will fit perfectly," he said

"I know but it's not the right taste. You still have to tell me how you found my size." I say.

He rubs the back of his neck.

"I asked my closest employee to get it but then I also asked your aunt just to make sure," he said.

I nod.

"I had to guess the latter. Anyway, I have to think about where to get a new dress. So you have to find your tuxedo and I'll find my dress." I said.

"Alright, but the ball is at seven you have to be downstairs by six." He said.

"You do know it takes long to look this good, I mean look at most of the girls," I said in my defense.

"Sure but you are an exception to everything." He said winking then leaving the room.

What did that mean? I wonder. I quickly get changed.

I didn't have enough time already

I didn't have enough time already. Grabbing my bag I went downstairs to the car park. Lorenzo's family owned a lot of cars but I took the simplest one, which was a mini cooper, not to draw too much attention and to blend in with the rest. Driving around London was hectic. There are always buses, pedestrians, narrow turns but finally, I found a place to park on Oxford Street. I know! Why was I coming to such an expensive place? Well because this was my last night with Lorenzo. I don't know what will happen when we get back to our separate world and the pretending stops, I don't know if we will act like it never happened, or if we acknowledge that it did where are we going to take it from there? There were so many questions in my head but whatever happened I want this night to be memorable.

I walk into different shops but there was absolutely nothing. I sighed in frustration.

"Hi, ma'am. What are you looking for?" The shop keeper asked me.