08

Emma's POV

It has been 4 days since that embarssing encounter with Noah. I'm seriously too dumb. The problem is that I get startled easily, my whole family used this against me as they thought my reactions were hilarious and Alex even blackmailed me with it when we were young. The memories, those fun times, I miss everything so much.

These four days have been so busy, homework, assignments, handling the shops etc. Thus, I had no time to pay Noah a visit. Plus what would I say to him? Hey, what's up? How are you doing? Nope.

I'm screwed. I need a walk, wearing shorts and a white t-shirt, I left the house. I needed to clear my mind and plot for my next move on Noah. I got all the information on him through a deputy, the one I threatened earlier. Turns out, the boy has no family, so I can't use that against him. 

In his previous records, he had been arrested twice, some years back , and was bailed out by his grandmother who died sometime ago, for illegal racing. That's appealing.

As I strolled by, I saw couple's making out, kissing, friends having fun, making memories, old couple's sharing sweet moments. I'm so single. Yay to single life. 

It was nearly 10 pm by now and i was far from home, near a dark alley. It was a Saturday, I had nothing to do and sleep didn't come anymore. 

 I heard shouting and groaning sounds. Nearing the sounds, I saw 2 buff guys hovering over someone on the ground. Oh my god! What do I do? I should run, yeah that's a nice idea. No, You have to save the person! How? I'm hopeless. I hate myself. 

An idea popped in my mind, and I reached my shoe for the pocket knife I keep with me, mostly. Now, I love myself. I hid the knife behind me, took some deep breathes and mustered all the courage I had, as I spoke, "Hey dumbfucks! What are you doing?! Stop bullying." Oh god, save me. 

The men turned around and I regretted my decision. They looked at me at as if I'm a piece of meat and their eyes raked up and down my body. Now that pissed me off, bad.

One of them commented, "Get lost, girl. Or else it will be bad." Yeah right, and leave someone for dead? No way. 

I took a few steps towards them and taunted, "I warned you, fuckers." With that I aimed my knife at one of them and it hit him right in the abdomen, With a thud, he fell to the ground, grunting in pain. 

I hate myself again. The second one, looked at me with an icy glare and I felt myself shrink. Not literally. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me whole. 

I'm going to die today, finally. Mom anddad, I'm coming. I wanted to scream as he neared me, his fists clenched.

Have you ever experienced those times, when you're shit scared and you want to scream but you can't. Why? Because you can't find your fucking voice. I felt like I had no voice. I tried, but nothing came out. This was it. It was the end. I shut my eyes tightly and prayed to god. 

A/N
Did you like it? Let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comment section! Love you!
- Sara