39

She didn't know how long she'd been standing there for. Suddenly cold hands wrapped around her waist and the person took a deep breathe. 

"I love you, Emma. I love you so fucking much." He confessed. She cried harder. He laid a soft kiss on her head and laid his head on hers. 

"I'm sorry." He mumbled in her hair, inhaling her intoxicating scent. 

Slowly, she turned around and looked at him through teary eyes. 

"You remember me?" She asked, he voice barely above a whisper. 

"How can I forget my little devil. My munchkin. My love. My life." He admitted. 

Another set of tears left her eyes as she hugged him tight and clutched his shirt hard. He chuckled. 

"If i were you, I wouldn't laugh, Idiot." She muttered in his chest. And he bubbled with laughter. 

"You'll still fierce as ever, my tigress." He pulled away and wiped her tears. He admired her red face and puffy eyes. She looked even more beautiful. 

She started slapping his chest and cursing at him for playing such a prank. 

"Jesus woman! I'm hurt. I have two bullet wounds! Jeez!" He groaned in fake pain. Emma started apologizing for hitting him and he stared at her in awe. 

"You know, you could make it up to me. A kiss would do." He added smoothly. 

She blushed and looked up to him and brought her lips close to his. His heart pounded in chest wildly. 

"Ouch! Damn it! Emma!" He whined and Emma smirked. She slapped his cheek instead. 

He looked down at her, a different gaze in his eyes, lust. He glared at her and she cowered. He slowly dipped his head to hers and her breath hitched and Noah smirked. He trapped her between him and the railing. She shut her eyes tightly as his breath fanned on her face. 

He cupped her face with one hand and tilted her face so he could have a better chance. His other hand snaked around her waist and she took a deep breath. He brought his lips closer to hers and then tilted his face and gave her a sweet kiss, near her lips. He didn't want to kiss her yet. He smiled and moved his head away. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at him, a grin on his face. 

"You're adorable." He muttered. She blushed and hid her face in his chest as it vibrated with bubbly laughter. 

Five coughs were heard and Noah yelped, he his behind Emma who chuckled. There stood, his five friends. Although he hadn't talked to some of them but he always heard them. 

They cracked their knuckles and glared at him. 

"Do you know how much you made her cry, you dick." Sam growled.  

"Save me from the monsters, Emma. They'll eat me alive" He whispered. 

Emma laughed and said, "not this time. Let them have their fun." Noah gaveher the best puppy dog look but she didn't fall for it. They all thanked her and moved her away. 

"Don't break any of his bones." She yelled. 

After a while... 

"I hate you guys so much." Noah grunted rubbing his head. 

Each of them gave him 5 smacks each making a total of 25 smacks on the head. 

"Aww. We love you too bitch." Mason giggled. Noah flipped him the bird and snuggled closer to Emma. They all watched finding nemo and the guys were all passed out. As usual, she put blankets on them including Noah who was snoring peacefully. She gave all of them a kiss on the cheek and went back up to her room. 

She did her daily routine and changed in the bathroom. 

Opening the door, she gasped. Slowly, a small smile creeped onto her face. Noah snuck into her bed and was sound asleep. She tip toed to him and bent down, hovering over him. Moving his hair out of his face, she laid a gentle kiss to his forehead. She recalled the time when he pulled that move on her at the house in the woods and smiled. 

"Aahh." She yelped as she blushed, laying on top of a smirking noah. 

"You're so cute." He mumbled, kissing her nose.

"Noah..." She whined whilst turning red like a tomatoe, getting off him. 

"Lay with me, please?" He pleaded and she gave in and climbed into bed with him. She sat on her bed, crossed legged, not wanting to sleep just yet. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to talk all night. 

Noah threw a pillow on her lap and laid his head on her lap as she stroked his hair, giving him a soft smile. 

"I love your smile." He admitted and her smile widened. "When are you going to say it? I'm still waiting." He said. 

Her face scrunched up in confusion, noticing this Noah added, "that you love me too. Hmm?" He smirked. She groaned and hid her face in her hands. "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere now. I'm here to stay. Even if you want, I won't leave." He admitted. 

She nodded  running her hand through his soft hair. 

Sneakily, he somehow linked both their hands and it was a perfect fit. She didn't seemed to mind. 

"Who are you going to the dance with?" He asked. 

"Who told you?" She answered with another question. 

"Those 5 idiots were teasing me the whole time! That you got so many boys after you and that someone would steal you!" He was getting hyped up. He looked cute being possessive of her. 

"So then I decided to finally wake up to end it for all. You're not going, are you?" He asked. 

She shook her head and mumbled under her breath, " I don't want 6 giants after some poor guy who asked me out. You guys would kill him." 

He looked up to her and chuckled, "hell yeah I would. You're mine. Mine only. Just mine. I won't share you with anyone. Mine. And mine only." He really loved her. He whispered 'mine' for the last time and he was out. She smiled at him and moved him to a more comfy position. He hasn't let go of her hand. As she tried to make him lose grip, he opened an eye and she groaned.

"You really think you're going to get rid of me? No way in hell. Stay with me. Cuddle with me. Play with my hair, I love it." He muttered and pulled her by her waist. She didn't protest and happily cuddled with him.