13

Emma's POV

I sprinted back home and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, blocking all the thoughts that were surrounding my mind.

This was the first time, after my grandparent's death, that I had slept for more than 24 hours. Has that ever happened to you? I woke up so late that I skipped my classes for Monday and cursed myself for being so lazy.

Monday went by in a blur and I attended all my lectures for Tuesday and Wednesday, like a good student. At the back of my mind, I was still thinking of Noah, why doesn't he hate me? Why does he look at me like I have some importance to him?

On Wednesday, they announced that we would be going on a 3 week holiday because we had finished our syllabus early. Yippee. I'm so going to enjoy these holidays.

Today was Saturday and I felt like going somewhere. I'd been in the house for long and then handling the shops. I needed a break. I needed to drink.

It was 8 30 pm, so I decided to shower first. After showering, I wore a glamorous red dress that came a bit lower than my thigh and paired it with my black knee length boots. I let my strawberry blonde hair down and put on mascara, eye liner, blush and my favorite cherry red matte lip gloss.

Of course I couldn't walk to the club, so I took out my baby, my black Lamborghini, that I bought an year ago but as I like to walk more, not many people knew that I own a spectacular car.

Roaring my engine to life, I sped away to the club. After showing my ID, I strolled to the bar and ordered shots.

By now, I had gulped down more than 3 shots of vodka, when I felt someone's hand on my thigh, and it was uncomfortably moving upwards. My head snapped towards the owner of the hand and he smirked. Jerk. I gave him a warning glance and told him to fuck off. When he didn't listen, I stood up, he copied me. I brought myself closer to him and kneed him in the balls. Idiot. He looked at me, dead in the eye warned, "You'll pay for this, bitch. No one turns me down." Ha-ha. Son of a dick. I flipped him my middle finger and he glared at me and scurried off. I swear to god, who do they think they are? Assholes.

I was still tipsy, so I ordered more shots and drank all of them. I felt like forgetting everything. I wanted relief. I wanted to live. But I couldn't feel anything. The floor seemed to sway under my feet. I was drowning and there was no one to save me.

My head was killing me, I needed to puke. I headed to the bathroom.

After doing my business from the bathroom, I walked out when a hand circled my waist and pulled me back and another hand was put on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. As if someone would hear me over the music.

I struggled against the large body but it was useless. He pinned me against the wall, and I realized it was that guy, who tried flirting but failed. Well at least he takes actions on his threats, unlike me.

Stop thinking nonsense and do something!

His hungry and lustful eyes raked over my body as he stated, "You're going to be a nice one, darling. I'm going to have so much fun with you. I warned you, now you face the consequences."

My eyes started to water, as I tried to scream and struggled, all for nothing. His free hand raked over my thigh and he started kissing my neck. Hot tears flowed down my cheeks as I regretted coming here. I just don't want this to happen. I don't want to lose my dignity. The guy become angry and ripped my dress. God, save me. Help me.

He brought up an injection that was filled with liquid, a drug. No. No. No! Please. I shook my head violently, and his grip hardened, and injected it into my neck. Maybe I deserved this? The last thought I had before I blacked out was someone please save me from this monster.

But there was no one.