"Your Brothers?"

As we head back I hear footsteps that aren't mine, or the sound of Ivar When he's crawling. "Ivar stopper Jeg hører noe noen Kommer nærmere." (Ivar stop I hear somebody coming closer) I said as we stop as someone comes closer towards us. I hear male voices at least three of them. "Ivar blir her, jeg Kommer straks tilbake, jeg lover." (Ivar stay here I'll be right back I promise) "Ok bare ikke forlatt meg bak." (Ok just don't leave me behind) He says as I walk farther ahead "Jeg lover at jeg ikke vil forlate deg." (I promise I won't leave you behind) I said as I look back at him as he hides behind a tree. I go farther into the woods, I feel someone grab my wrist. I reverse the move and flip them over my body and take out my hidden knife I made when I was 10. "Hvem er du og hva gjør du på mitt land?" (who are you and what are you doing on my land?) I asked the blonde haired man Who looks like he's about four years older than I am. His eyes remind me of Ivar's (Ubbe) but I don't trust him, then the other two come running then stopped when they saw me "Wow Ubbe, I thought you'd put up more of a fight when it came to a girl." Another man about 2 years older than me (Sigurd) says as him and the other one who's maybe a year older than me started laughing "Look I don't want trouble all I want is answers. Why are you on my land and who are you?" I asked in English there was no use in speaking in my native tongue if I don't have to. " We don't want trouble either, Do we brothers?" The man I had my knife on his throat. "No, we don't either we're looking for our little brother and his friend that's why we're here," the braided blonde haired (Hvitserk) said I loosen my grip on my  knife that's on the guy's throat. "How do I know I can trust you three?" I asked "I Promise you We will not hurt you in any way possible" "you could be lying to me" "Trust me the situation I'm in right now I wouldn't lie to you." the one under me said and I got up off of him. "Name's Brooke you?" I asked. "My name's Ubbe and these are my brothers Sigurd and Hvitserk."  He said pointing to his brothers. "Were Looking for our Brother. We were wondering If you knew where he might be."  Next thing I know Ivar comes crawling towards me and stops right beside me. "Brooke? brothers? no stop don't hurt her." He says in like a protective way. "Hurt her brothers? maybe you should be telling your lover not to hurt us" Sigurd said as I looked confused between all four of them "You ever mention you had any brothers" I said as we start heading towards the river.

A/N: Hey everyone I know it's been a while since I've updated I'm trying to focus on my school work right now so bear with me ~  Love Brooke