forty five

diego;

"Guess what," Billie smiled widely into the camera of her phone. She was currently facetiming Diego, something that's turned into a nightly routine for them.

"What?" he replied starting to doze off. It was a long day at the studio and although he wanted to sleep, he also wanted to talk to his baby.

"It's almost August," she continued to smile. After that said, he opened his eyes and smiled.

"When are you aloud to leave?" he questioned.

"The first."

"I'm flyin' yo ass out here by the second."

She couldn't help but smile wider, if it were possible. Diego would never get tired of seeing her beautiful smile.

"I missed your cuddles," he stated after a small silence.

"I missed stealing your sweaters," she replied.

"Baby, when you get here you can have all my sweaters."

Just after that being said, Diego heard the front door shut and he knew Jess was home.

"Hold up, baby, I've gotta go. Text you in the morning," Diego said quickly before hanging up. He knew if Jess caught him texting Billie, that'd be the end of everything.

"Baby, you're awake," Jess slurred, obviously drunk. She immediately went in for a rough kiss, but Diego wasn't feeling it.

Ever since he went to visit Billie, he hasn't wanted anyone but her. Sure, he's had his one night stands, but the only girl on his mind was her.

Once Jess tried to slip her hands into his jeans, Diego pushed her away.

"What the fuck, Diego?!" Jess was pissed off at his actions.

"Sorry I don't fuck with drunk girls who are assholes to their boyfriends," he sassed, standing up from the bed. He made his way to the kitchen where he was planning to grab a drink.

"Fuck, Diego, this is about that whore, isn't it? I told you to fuckin' drop her or-" he cut her off.

"Or you'll drop me. Fuckin' go for it, Jess. I don't give two fucks anymore. I don't give two fucks about you."

Jess was hurt by his words. They've been together for almost two years now and they've never come to this problem.

"Baby, I didn't actually mean it. I love you and I don't want you to leave," she begged.

Diego stared into the glass of water he held, thinking of what he would say next. "Jess, I think we've just had enough of each other. You can go find someone new, I'll go find someone new."

"Like that new whore you've been hittin' up," she scuffed, having a change in attitude.

"She's not a fuckin' whore, Jess!" he defended. "Just get the fuck out."

She didn't reply, only left, slamming the door shut behind her.