forty seven

billie;

Billie's anxiety was going crazy. She was waiting in the airport for Diego, but he was ten minutes late.

For her, that was like two hours.

"I missed you, baby," Billie felt two familiar hands wrap around her waist. She instantly turned around and hugged Diego tightly.

"I missed you more," she replied, refusing to let go.

"Baby, that ain't possible."

They continued to share their moment until Billie realized they were still in the airport. She let out a giggle before pulling away from him.

He lead them out of the airport, then to his car.

"Wait, take a picture," Billie stated, stopping them in their journey.

He just shook his head with a smile before taking her phone. She posed, the picture was taken, then she took the time to post it to Instagram.

 She posed, the picture was taken, then she took the time to post it to Instagram

billiesnothere: LA boiz
photo creds: @xanxiety

"Baby, you lookin' fine," Diego wrapped his arm around her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"God, you're so weird," she rolled her eyes, covering up that she loved the attention.

"You're gon' love kickin' it here, baby."

"If it's with you, yeah I will."

"You're so cheesy."

She rolled her eyes as Diego placed her bag in the back. They both slid into their seats before he started the journey to his house.

"I love you," she smiled. She didn't have a reason to say it, but she felt like she needed to. He did fly her out to LA.

"I love you too, baby," he smiled back, grabbing her hand to kiss it.