⚜️50⚜️

{ Sophie's PoV}

Adam kissed the tears from my cheeks and I felt angry at myself.
How could I portray myself as being weak?
How could I cry?

But it felt so good to let it all out. I felt a little lighter.
The burden, the hatred, the anger, it had all piled up, making me more bitter and as the tears flowed down my cheeks, I felt sort of relieved.

" Come on, lets go in," Adam whispered lowly, lifting me in his arms. I curled against his side, burying my face in the crook of his neck as he walked us to the sofa. Adam sat down with me straddling his laps. His fingers removed my hair from the bun and combed through the long tresses, calming me down.
It felt so fucking good.

" Do you want to drink some hot chocolate?" Adam asked, breaking the comfortable silence. I muttered a low yes and reluctantly let Adam go. He returned back after long fifteen minutes with two steaming cups and I felt my spirits lift higher when the chocolate goodness ran down my throat.

" Thank you Adam," I said, looking at him directly in the eyes, not only thanking him for the cup of hot chocolate but also showing him my gratitude for being there for me, being with a stubborn, hot headed person like me.

" It's my pleasure preciosa," He said in that deep voice of his which I liked immensely as he continued sipping his milk. His red lips looking more tempting with wetness around them.

" No Adam, I'm serious," I told him, moving my eyes away from his distracting lips,

" Thank you for being here with me especially when I'm all emotional, angry and stubborn. Thank you for tolerating me." I stared deep in his eyes letting him see how serious I was. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked away at my empty cup.
Why did I have to finish drinking already?
Now it was awkward.

Fingers gripped my chin as Adam pushed my head up, letting his greys clash against my brown,
" Preciosa, I don't tolerate you," Adam muttered lowly, " You don't know how lucky I am to have you....." he spoke,

He was lucky! Ha I found myself lucky. Thank goodness I wasn't forced to marry an old man who was twice my age or even worse a short, fat man. I was the one fucking lucky cause I won a golden lottery to a hot, sexy, multi billionaire who could make me cream my pants just by his gaze.

Adams fingers caressed the side of my jaw, drawing me closer to him letting my thoughts go in a frenzy, his lips were just centimetres away from mine when he whispered words, words strong enough to let my heart stop beating,

" ruhik li w milakk " his lips brushed against mine as he spoke. My eyes widened as I deciphered the meaning.

My heartbeat could be heard, loud and clear, in my ears and I could feel blood rushing through my body. I sat frozen. And when soft, sweet lips pressed fully against mine, I felt the beat faster. Joy, pleasure and contentment spread throughout all the veins of my body.

He said them. Words which were not the three magical ones, but words which were far more treasured and valuable.
Your soul is mine, and mine is yours, to keep.

Those words echoed in my ears and a pleasure like never before ignited stronger in my body making me pull him closer to my body and kissing him with all my heart.

I may have not return his confession, but we knew, we both knew how fucking inseparable we were from each other and as scary as that thought was, it was the truth.