Other Books

Bad Boy King~ A Gang Leaders Girl:

"So we're gonna drive up there and then you're gonna kill me

"So we're gonna drive up there and then you're gonna kill me." I turned to him with a stunned look on my face and he frowned. "What No! We're gonna climb it." He exclaimed before reaching over in the backseat and handing me knee pads and elbow pads.

"Oh so we're gonna climb it and you're gonna make me fall?" I question again, I'm finding myself so funny.

"No. We're not even climbing all the way to the top." We got out the car and walked to the foot of the cliff and continued to talk.

"Obviously, if you're gonna kill me half way up." Mid-tut, Zion pushed me aside and I stumbled laughing. "The joke is dead Lil." Oh the irony. And I'm still not done.

"That's what it's gonna say on my gravestone." I pout dramatically and place a hand on my chest. Zion tries his hardest not to smile but in fact blurts out laughing."Two people climb a cliff how many come down?"

"No Zion don't do it!" I yelled an covered my eyes,I still heard him chuckle 10ft above me.

"Don't worry Darlin,I won't fall....I'm gonna jump." I lifted my head up just in time to see him jump off the wall and into the pool. Zion curse loudly saying "the water is fucking freezing."

"C'mon in." I hope he's fucking Joking? I'm not getting in there, not a chance. Zion approached me, his body dripping wet and he held me close to him."Forgive me." He whispered,I raise my eyebrow at him but don't get to ask my question and instead I am thrown into the water.

"Zion!" I squeek as I land,he comes waltzing back into the pool and immediately approaches me. Zion grips my waist tightly and keeps us both a float because he can actually touch the floor. Screw being small. "Like I said,forgive me." His eyes look into mine and I turn my head downwards refusing to make any further eye contact. Z's smirk tells me this isn't gonna last long. Fingers skim against my cheek, chests pressed against Each other and lips slowly hovering. Then it happened again,no warning,no stupid joke, it just happened.

Zion King kissed me.

Broken: