Living with Sirius

Harry Potter was abused by the Dursley family and no one cared. Dumbledore knew as he payed them each year and sometimes even watched him being beaten to a bloody mess by his uncle. Harry didn't dare tell anyone out of fear of the Headmaster and what he would do to the person Harry told. He spent every weekend and holiday at the Dursley residence no matter how much he begged Dumbledore to stay at Hogwarts.
Since Harry was six years old, he had been groomed by his uncle to become more than just the slave he already was. His uncle always touched him everywhere, groping him and after beatings would hump him until his uncle was satisfied. It got progressively worse as Harry was forced to touch his uncle. The summer of second year, he was forced to do blow jobs to his uncle and anyone that paid his uncle to touch him, no one ever entering his lower regions. His uncle promised that Harry would be his by next summer.
After being found innocent in third year, Sirius Black returned to the Ancestral Black House. Harry was sent to live with his godfather. Harry, filled with hope, believed that Sirius wouldn't hurt him but he was wrong. He was so very wrong. For almost the whole summer, three of the four and a half months, he suffered by his godfather's hand. He was only allowed to wear clothing when visitors would come, which was almost never.
Sirius said that he would never need them, Harry argued with him. Sirius promised Harry that he would regret arguing with him and told him that he would only attend Hogwarts again after the Headmaster was satisfied by Harry's progress. Harry didn't know that Dumbledore had removed Harry from Hogwarts, telling the staff that the boy would train far away for his own safety after the summer.
He was severely punished for arguing with Sirius, his mind invaded, memories messed around or blocked, and his body left naked and bloody in a special room that remained locked and cold, almost as cold as a meat freezer. It became his room, the space smaller than his cupboard under the stairs. The steel around his wrists and ankles and the collar around his neck were a constant a reminder of how he couldn't escape the locked, cold, and pitch black room. The chains that would magically connect to them and force him into uncomfortable positions in and out of his room kept him completely submissive, unable to fight back. They would never be removed because they showed how he belonged to the man. He began to believe that he had been sold to Sirius by the Dursley family and that Hogwarts was nothing more than a dream. A part of him still believed until the second week of the intense abuse.
Albus visited frequently (once or twice a week) and knew of everything happening to Harry, believing the boy deserved it all and it was for the 'Greater Good' as Harry was just a tool to be used. He would only watch for a few minutes to evaluate the boy and his progress. He always left with a twinkle in his eye and praises for Sirius on the good job of training the boy. He was impressed that Harry was braking into an empty shell so quickly without even realizing it. He would tell Sirius to be harsher as he would wish for the boy to break faster. Albus ran his hand through the chained boy's black hair absently as he conversed with Sirius. Sirius would nod, smirking as if he had been given the greatest gift every time the Headmaster would compliment him on a job well done. He reminded Sirius to discourage the boy from remembering Hogwarts and kindness in general. He recommended that Sirius gag the boy to help him learn his place faster. Albus Dumbledore couldn't wait until the boy was completely broken and would be his.
Sirius believed Harry was James, thus doing to the son what he had always wished to do to the father. Every time Harry disagreed because he wasn't his father, a part of his brain warning him to just shut up. His punishments became worse. He was always chained to different objects and raped, forced to work harder than a house elf but limited by the chains and would never complete what he was ordered to do, thus resulting in more punishments. Sirius was always pouring potions down Harry's throat from day one, saying that they would make him feel better and make him normal. In a way, they did do as Sirius had said.
There were five potions that Sirius used. A potion that would cause Harry to be disoriented in the way that he can't keep track of time or even where and when he is but will allow him to remember everything that was done to him. A second one that caused him to accept everything and to not panic about the lack of memories, the draught of peace. A third potion to relax muscles almost to the point where Harry couldn't move, one that Sirius definitely used and punished Harry for fun because of this potion. A fourth potion to allow Harry to sleep when Sirius was merciful enough to give it to him which was rare, dreamless sleep. A potion Dumbledore would brew himself that made Harry submissive and helped to encourage the boy's mind that all the kindness and Hogwarts was just things his mind made up and it was one that no one knew that Sirius has in his possession, the vial spelled to never empty. A final potion to make Harry able to go without food but still get just enough of the nutrients he would need to do as he was told. He was totally under the control of the potions until Sirius forgot to give him his dose the morning that Severus Snape dropped off two months of the potions.
Harry marveled at the feeling of clothing, something he hadn't worn since he had arrived, only a month ago, but to Harry it had been years. He was warm in them although they were rough against his skin. He smiled slightly, unaware of the glare Sirius shot at him. Sirius placed a strong glamour over Harry to hide the bruises, collar and other metal bounds, and even allowed him to be free of the chains for thirty minutes, the thirty minutes that Severus would be there.
Sirius greeted Severus and was civilized for a few minutes before excusing himself to go upstairs to prepare something. Harry knew that the something would be bad for him and would happen once Severus left but he needed to ask a question while he still had a slightly clear mind. He was scared to because he knew Sirius was monitoring the room and he would be punished.
Harry found that he didn't care anymore and acted on impulse as the potions master started to leave the kitchen. Harry shyly grabbed his professor's black  robes and quietly asked what the potions were and what they did. He didn't know why he believed that Hogwarts existed when he saw the professor or why he felt safe around the man from his dreams. Severus explained their purposes and why Sirius, an adult that received a large dose each day but it was the dose Harry was given, had to take them. Severus senses something was wrong here but it wasn't his place to get involved and he was going on a trip with his husband for the next two months anyway. He knew it would bug him, the small whimper the boy gave as he flooed away. For some reason, Severus felt his heart break slightly. He silently promised to return and check on the boy in two months, telling his husband of the uneasy feeling he had when he had gotten home. His husband nodded. The two males thought often of the boy, visited by a red headed girl begging them to help the boy be free and healed.

After Severus left, Sirius entered the kitchen, furious. He glared at Harry and punched him, causing Harry to try to run. Sirius magically tied a screaming and fighting Harry to a chair and forces the boy to drink the prescribed doses before banishing the boy's clothing. He spelled a special gag onto the boy and summoned the chains. Harry started to feel the effects of the potions but continued to struggle as he was dragged by his hair up many flights of stairs.
He was chained to a hook in a very hard and rough pillar in the attic. His ankles where secured to the floor and he was facing the stone pillar, silently crying as Sirius started to whip him. He screamed into the gag as the blows continued until Sirius bit the back of his shoulder. The man gently rubbed the shredded back, causing more muffled screams. He laughed as he thrust into the boy, dry. He had left the boy unprepared and found joy in the pained scream that was barely audible. He was as deep as he could go, thrusting up and forcing the boy down and into the stone pillar. This treatment continued until sunset, Harry being thrown into his room after he had served his purpose and after Sirius had spelled salt and lemon juice on the wounds. This became his life for the next two months. He broke after a month, never responding to pain or anything else. Sirius and Dumbledore didn't care though.
His dreams were filled with a man in a black billowing robe that would rescue him and care for him. His mother, sometimes looking like a ten year old red headed girl and sometimes like an adult, promised that the man would always be there to love and care for the boy. In his own mind, he was reduced to a six year old, scared and impatient for the man to come. His mother would laugh as she swung him up into her arms and told him stories of her best friend. She promised to protect his mind from the bad people and that it would get better if he would just hold on for a little longer. Harry believed her, allowing her to hug him and sing to him until he was forced into the waking world. Lily watched over her son and wept for him, often visiting Severus in his dreams after her precious child's mind had shattered. She kept her son's magic from reacting until the time was right and Severus was there. Even James visited Severus and Harry, begging the man and playing with the child.