Confusion on Why I Title Things Wierdly

Tom smiled as he viewed the pictures in the Daily Prophet. He was beyond angry at himself for missing another of his son's key moments. Hades was such a precious child and the whole of the wizarding world knew that. Since Hades had been introduced to the world, the people fell in love with the innocent soul. It would sometimes make it difficult to go in public but Tom thought it was worth it. With so many people focused on his son, Dumberthanadoor couldn't make a move against the Slytherin Heir without committing political suicide.
He made sure to never involve his son as a political pawn as a rule of thumb. He waited for a few hours before flooing to Severus's lab and making his way to the empty Slytherin common room.
It was the middle of the week, classes in full swing. Hades had different requirements and expectations than the other students. He was allowed to use a wand under the supervision of Bellatrix and a seventh year teacher's aide. He would quietly play with stuffed animals by the teacher's desk. His homework was to draw or paint something that he had seen in class. For example, drawing a cat or something like that. During potions, he had a fake potions kit that all magical kids had growing up. With careful instructions from the teacher's aide and Bellatrix, Hades would hopefully be able to perform some spells. Tom was so proud of his son. Hades would be in classes for two or three days before either staying in the Slytherin or Hufflepuff common rooms or going home to his Father or the Malfoy's. Severus and Tom had decided that Hades would not be staying in Hogwarts unnecessarily.
"Dada! Dada!" Hades had spotted his Father. Tom drifted over to his son, taking him from Bellatrix's arms. Hades was still so very small. Hades had a toy wand in his hands, waving it around like a lunatic.
"How's my little one doing? Are you ready to come home with me?" Tom always talked to Hades as if the child could answer as that was healthy for him to learn. Hades babbled, more focused on the wand. Severus entered the room with a bag filled with Hades' homework.
"Be good for your father, all right?" Severus kissed Hades forehead. Bellatrix took a photo secretly. She took the bag for Tom.
"I thought that maybe Hades would like a new back pack. After all, a certain carrot top destroyed our last one. Isn't that right, my little Pooh bear?" Bellatrix cooed at Hades, who giggled happily with all the attention.
"What happened to his back pack?" Tom looked at his son in worry. Bellatrix pulled him and his precious cargo to the floo, laughing as they disappeared to do some shopping. Severus couldn't help but laugh as he replayed Tom's face on a loop in his mind.