prologue

When I look at him I know he is my soul mate, the one who is gonna stay with me for life, I love him.

I want to hold hands in public, kiss in public and call him my boyfriend without getting judged by anyone, especially my twin who I thought would support me no matter what my choice is.

"I love you Daniel" I say without removing my eyes from his beautiful face, he looks at me with the biggest smile, "I love you to Martinus" he says.

I'm smiling all over my face and lean in for a kiss, I need to ask the question, I don't care about what people think, one thing I'm sure of is, I love him with all my heart.

I know we are already kind of together but I want to make it official

" Daniel.... would you do me the honour and be my boyfriend" I ask, I'm kind of nervous what if he says no, he wouldn't do that he just told me that he loves me " I thought that you would never ask" he leans in to kiss me, I can't help but smile in the middle of our kiss, I slowly turn the kiss in to snog.

In the middle of our kiss the door to my room is opened, we stop our kiss and look at the door, my eyes feel on a really angry Marcus, he was just standing there like he was about to yell at me but didn't " as long as you a With that thing over there, are you not my brother" he says and point at Daniel, those words were something I never thought I would hear " if you can't be happy for me, and accept me for who I'm, then I'm fine with not calling you my brother anymore, you are so post to be my twin brother, the one who understands me better than anyone, the one who support me no matter what my decision is, you know i would support no matter what, I just wish you could do the same for me and if you can't do all of those things, then I really don't mind if you aren't my brother" I say, he quietly leaves the room, I close the door after him, and sit on the bed.

Daniel is trying to comfort me, " I think I just lost my brother " I say, What have I done?