Chapter 1

"Thank you so much France we love you, have a good night " I wave and runs backstage with Marcus.

Kjell Erik: That was amazing boys

Mac & Tinus: Thx dad

Marcus : " I personally think that this has been the best concert so far

Martinus: yea me too, the crowd was amazing, sadly we going home tomorrow

Marcus: I actually miss home

yeah as if he misses home, he misses all the one night stands and the girls he thinks is toys.

Martinus: you miss your play toys or what I like to call them girls

Marcus: true, but I miss home too

Martinus: yea right

I walk away from Marcus, into my dressing room I'm so sweaty I think I'm going to take a shower before heading back to the hotel.

We are sitting in the car on the way back to the hotel, I look out of the window and the fans are already in front of our hotel wow they are fast. I really don't want to take pictures I'm too tired but I have to, they have probably been standing out in the cold for a long time for sure and I don't want to disappoint them. I put my fake smile on and gets out of the car, get some photos taken quickly.

we arrived at our hotel room, I saw a bed and threw myself into it, I'm so tired I was about to close my eyes but I soon as I closed them Marcus jumped on me " move you fat cow" I said with an angry voice " what did you just call me" Marcus looked at me with he's 'you are gonna pay for that' look and I knew what it meant, so I threw him off me so he landed on the floor and I ran into the bathroom and locked the door I took a few steps back " Martinus you can't stay out there forever, you are gonna come out sometime and then I'm gonna show you" he says followed with an evil laughter " I'm not coming out I got all I need, I've got a toilet, a bathtub and water, so I think I'm good" I said with a cheeky smile.

After a while I couldn't hear him, but it's not safe enough to go out so I sit on the floor and take my phone out, I checked my social media, I was scrolling through my Instagram and looked at some edits our fans made, they are actually pretty cool, I liked some of them and comment a few.

I look at the time and I been in here for almost an hour, I hope Marcus is sleeping, I get up from the floor and slowly walks over to the door, I try to unlock it quietly as possible, but as soon as I opened the door something cold hit me I look at myself and I'm wet " Marcus your piece of shit, I hate you!" I yell and walk over to my bed " I love you to lil bro" he says with a cheeky smile. urgh, sometimes I just hate him.

I took my wet clothes off and changed to boxer shorts, Marcus was already in bed with his phone, I threw myself in my bed and in a second I fell asleep.