Chapter 4

"YAASS" I yell and run in circles, I just scored again plus I won this one and one game. Before we began the game, we betted that the one who loses owes the winner a new football, and ofc I won, so it looks like I'm getting a new ball " so when I'm I getting my new ball Marius"? I asked with a smug smile on my face " tomorrow in school I guess" he says.

I was learning Marius the new trick that skill twins learned me and Marcus on the tour, it was actually really hard. 

In the middle of me explaining the trick, my phone started to ring, I ran over to it to see who was calling me and it was my mom

" hey mom, what's up" I asked " Martinus sweetie can u please come home, the neighbours a coming over in an hour and I want u to take a shower before they arrive" she say's, I wonder if Marcus even knows that we are having a dinner thing tonight or is he even home " yes of course mom, but is Marcus home yet " I ask, he probably isn't " no actually he isn't, and he is not picking up, can u please find him"? she asks, and as I guessed he is still out somewhere " yeah sure ofc, he's not far away from me" I say "okay thanks Martinus, love u bye" she says and hangs up.

" hey Marius, we have to end it for today, our neighbours are coming over for dinner in one hour so I have to head back home" I say while I'm packing my bag " okay sure I'll see u tomorrow then" he say " yeah ofc and hey don't forget my ball" I say while I give him a bro hug " I wouldn't do that, never, I always keep my promises" he says while he's trying to keep the serious face " yeah sure u keep ur promises" I say while I laugh.

Marius is the worst at keeping promises and he knows it. He couldn't keep the serious face so bust out laughing " let me put it this way, I will try to keep this promises" he says " okay good luck is the only thing I have to say to you but see u" I say while I'm walking.

"I'm home and I have Marcus with me" I yell through the house " I'm in the kitchen " mom yells back, I walk over to her to see how she is doing, while Marcus is heading over to the fridge, " hey mom" I say and give her a kiss " hej Martinus, so are u guys ready for the neighbours to come over" she asked with a big smile, I think she is kind thrilled that some famous boys just moved next door, me and Marcus doesn't really have a lot of real friends, they all want something all the time, autograph, pictures and so much more, except Marius he doesn't really care about how famous we are, so my mom is kinda happy for us maybe getting new friends who understand our pressure.

" I think it's nice maybe we will get really along with them" I say " that's sound good but guys both of you upstairs, take a shower dress up now please" she say's and push us out the door.

I'm in my room looking for my towel, and after 10 minutes of looking I finally found it, I take my clothes with me, I walk over to the bathroom but it's locked " Marcus ffs, why do have to go before me u are so slow" I yell while I knock hard on the door " I'm sorry tinus I came before u so u gotta live with it" he yells back, urghhh I'm never gonna take a shower.