Chapter 3

I woke up by the sunlight that was burning in my face, I look at the time and it's only 9 am, why did that stupid sun wake me up! I might as well get something out of my day, now that I'm awake. I get up and stretch my body. I grab my towel and make my way over to the bathroom, I try to open the door but its locked, I knock harder to make sure that the person in their knows, that I'm waiting, I wait a couple of minutes but no one is coming out, " hurry up in there" I yell and knock harder.

"Relax, I'm almost done" I hear Marcus yell, of course, it him, but why is he up so early? Marcus is the laziest person I know, and he's getting lazier when we're just arrived from a tour normally he doesn't leave the house up till three days, but this time he's up to something I can feel it. Maybe he's going over to Jaqueline's house to get some action, cause that was the only thing he didn't get on the tour.

He is so dumb. He knows that she is madly in love with him, and it's sad that she doesn't see that he is using her, I feel really bad for her. Or maybe he is sick. I stick with the first one, while I was wondering which one of my suspicions was right, Marcus finally comes out " finally, that took forever" I say " aha sorry bro it's all yours now" he says and I run into the bathroom, but before I close the door I turn around I need to ask Marcus why is he up so early " hey Marcus?" I ask, he turns around " what's up bro," he says

"why are you up so early?" I ask, " oh I'm heading over to Jaquelin, her parents aren't home, so we are gonna have some fun" he says and winks, " Marcus sometimes I wonder how are we twins" I say and close the bathroom door, I turn the hot water on and start to get on dressed, how can Marcus just use girls like that, I never get it.

On my way down to the kitchen, my nose could smell the perfect smell of pancake with chocolate chips, I run over to the dinner table and there are they my baby's I swear if pancakes weren't invented, then I wouldn't have been born. I sit down and start digging in.

I'm full I can eat another pancake, but damn that was good, defiantly worth a stomach pain, my phone rings I look at my phone to see who it Is and it's Marius, I pick it up " what up Marius" I say " hey tinus, are you home yet?" he asks " yeah we arrived last night" I say, " okay cool, I just wanted to ask if you and Marcus wanna play some ball"? he asks " yeah sure, but I think that is just gonna be me, Marcus is out" I say

"who is he with Jaqueline or Juliet?" he asks, everyone knows that Marcus is a fuck boy, so when he doesn't have time to us, he's with a girl, everybody knows Marcus reputation even Emma knows it, I'm surprised that mom and dad don't know yet,

"He's with Jaquelin, her parents aren't home so... " I say " is that boy dumb or is he just dumb, the girl is madly in love with him, and he still wanna have something to do with her" he says " I know that what's I keep telling him but, yeah it Marcus we are talking about when does he ever listen to me" I say " yeah you are right but see you on field in 10 ?" he ask " yeah of course, see ya" I say and hang up.

I go upstairs and change into a little bit more sporty clothes, I grab my ball and I'm out of the door, on my over to the field, I see a moving truck two houses away from our house, I think these are the people who are coming over for dinner tonight, maybe I should go over there and say hey.

I walk over there and I see 5 boys on kinda my age, maybe a year or two older, I get closer to them, " hey and welcome to trofors, my names is Martinus and I live two houses away" I say " hey I'm jack" says the boy with nodel hair, " hey I'm Corbyn" says the blonde guy " hey i'm Jonah" says the told one " hey I'm Zack" says the small one " hey i'm Daniel" says the last one with really pretty blue eyes, I can't help but stare, I get of my trance, all of those names they remind of a band " are you guys the why don't we band?" I ask I want to be sure.

"Yeah that's us " jack says " so nice to meet you" I say "nice to meet you too" Daniel says with a really cute smile, I can't help but I'm smiling, but there is something about him that has my attention, I get out of my trance again, " so my mom told me that you guys are coming over tonight for dinner" I say " yeah we are excited, your mom and sister is really nice" Daniel says " yeah we can't wait to meet the rest of your family" Corbyn says " and we can't wait to get to know you guys" I say with a smile, I look at the time, shit Marius "I gotta run guys, but see you tonight " I say and wave but I can't help staring at Daniel, and think I maybe caught him staring at me, but why do I think that he's so interesting?

_________________________________________________________

i'm so so so sorry for not posting in forever, but i'm back on track this time. <3