Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I hate to travel, and I hate to wake up this early in the morning, my body is not made for that. I get myself together and stand up, grab my towel and take a quick shower.

After the shower, I'm too tired to make something out of my self, so I get dressed into a black hoodie, some sweatpants and some sunglasses cause my eyes look like I haven't slept for days.

I packed the last things and waited outside the hallway for Marcus to get finished

" Marcus hurry up" I yell. I take my phone out and scroll through my Instagram " i'm ready" Marcus says and comes out with he's suitcases" finally let's get down to dad and the others "I say and start walking over to the elevator, I press the button multiball times urghh these elevators are so sloooww " wow bro chill, violence doesn't solve anything," Marcus says and laughs, I just look at him with a killer look, I'm not in the mood for jokes.

After a while the bloody elevator is here, I throw my suitcase in, and just stand there like a statue, Marcus is just staring at me " what" I snap at him and look at him with a 'what are you looking at' look " why are you so mad bro" he ask with a confused look, to be honest I don't know my mood has been kinda swinging, I feel like something is missing like a part of me is missing even though it has never been there I shake the thought out of mind " I really don't why I'm mad, just in a bad morning mood" I say trying to be convincing.

We are on our way to our flight gate, as always we get stopped by some fans, we take pictures with them and talks with them, they came here hours ago just to meet us, I honestly don't know how they can do that, I know I couldn't.

We said goodbye to them, and got on the plain gosh I'm tired, I take my headphones out, connect them with my phone and put me and Marcus's playlist on, I look out of the window, I just like to look outside, Everything gets smaller and slowly disappears I wish all my problems would disappear like that.

 I know I seem like I have a perfect life, but no, my life is far from perfect, I don't have one honest friend who doesn't use me for fame or likes me for who I am, Marcus is all I have to be honest.

We finally arrived home, ohh I missed my bed so much, I got out of the car on way in my eyes cut a moving struck 2 houses away, I just kept walking " mom is that the new neighbours "? I asked " yeah they came about 2 days ago, we are actually gonna have dinner with them tomorrow night," she says, I just nod my head

" Ohh and they got I think it was 5 boys about your age," she says, great I hope they not like all the others.

I ran upstairs into my room, I'm so exhausted, I changed into boxers threw myself into bed and fell asleep, I really hope tomorrow Is gonna be a good day.    

_______________________________________________________________

                                 New chapter every Wednesday :))