UFO fight dream

This is not just what it sounds like, either.

So I have this cousin, a year younger than me and shit... 

Her house suddenly appeared in front of the Health Centre in our island. Yes, I live on an island. Anyway, my family lives not too far from the Health Centre and all, and suddenly my sisters and mom are whisking me off to my cousin's house one night. Once we got there, they ordered me to get in the house and block all the entrances. So I didn't question or anything because it was the Dream Me and I kind of understood what was happening. Just like that. 

There was some big flying thing - a UFO - that they were about to go fight. I don't know where my cousin was, maybe fighting with them, but I didn't really care because I was too busy panicking and running around closing windows and trying not to trip over these giant pipe like things near the main door (whatever those were) while carrying a shiny golden coin mystery box around as well. I kept getting scared that if I was too late an alien would poke its head in through the door from the dark of the night. I was scared, let me tell you. No sword, no knife, no stick...how would you feel?

So I blocked the entrances and watched the gaps (there were these fairly large gaps on the main door that couldn't be helped) on the door in horror while dust visibly flew in like fog. I was praying for survival desperately cause I really wanted to open my shiny mystery box. I saw glowing bits of machinery fal to the ground through the window occasionally, and I could hear helicopters around too. After a while my sister came and asked where her hijab is (yeah, weird) and I opened the door for her and got it and stuff and then I got the courage to step out for a second. When I did, I saw dust and injured people with bandages and stuff and others fighting and shooting at something in the sky.....

It was a flying truck. Yeah I know.

Looked like a big fat car with big fat wheels and a weird spray paint job. This thing finally exploded into dust after some time and war ended. People were rejoicing all over the grounds of the Health Centre and all...and uhh...

I was packing up with my sister to go home with my mystery box when I got distracted by something on the shelf....and my sister started screaming at me to focus (though it was actually her screaming at me to wake up in real life lol) and that's how my sister woke me up before I could open the beautiful golden mystery box  I'd never see again in my dreams. Because I don't have the same dream twice. Ever again. Even if I do I won't remember. I was really pissed. Imagine you had a precious mystery box, an actual real life item from a virtual game that you love to play, as though the game came alive in a way, and you were about to open it and someone practically threw it away.

I scowled at her from the couch I was napping on as she woke me up.

That's how pissed I was. 

Guess what she said? "Your mouth was open and you look like you're lying in the most painful position ever invented." 

I exaggerated the last part but the mouth part, yeah. I sleep like that sometimes. I look like I'm dead when I sleep.

I know. Awesome huh?

Well that's it for this dream then. See you next time when I finally get unlazy enough to write again (I know that's not even a word too, but I'm sooo lazy that I can't explain shit at the moment..)

-Ayuu