Dream 2 of the week.

So in real life i have an aunt who I like to hang out with. She came to my island from another for a visit, and we've been hanging out at least once every day. Did I mention that she's like 40 and I'm 14? I happen to be quite clingy in terms of her, and, well, I'll just admit that I sometimes get possessive too. I guess I'm the parasitic type 😅😅 wellll crap. Anywayssss, yesterday she didnt go anywhere with me, so I didn't see her for 24 hours. This somehow managed to get me a bit paranoid, thinking she might have left the island without telling me, or that she fell sick, or that she didn't want to take me anywhere that day. I ended up thinking way too much about it, blowing things out of proportion though I shouldn't have. It was silly of course. Naoki, if you're reading this you probably think I'm a leech that lives off Creepy...ha.ha.ha...I just want you and me to spend as much time as possible with Creepy, so um...idek anymore. Lets get to the dream. 

In the dream im at home. Im waiting for Creepy (my aunt) to come pick me up in her car or her cycle. So she comes in her car and stops near my house. Im about to cheer and run towards her to get in, but then - to my horror - she drove off before I was halfway there. I was confused and a bit hurt. The scene changed and i was at school waiting for mom to come pick me up but she didn't show up, and then Creepy went by real slow on her cycle. She didnt even look at me.  It was as if I was a ghost...or nothing but AIR. The scene changed and I was waiitng again in my house. She came in her car again and stopped by. I was happy and ran to the car and flung the nearest door open and set one of my feet inside to climb in....when she started driving again before I was halfway in! I was scared to death as I clung desperately to the door, scuffling to make it in. Creepy didnt seem to notice anything. She just kept a stony face and looked straight at the road, driving. I managed to get in and shut the door at some point, thankfully. Creepy seemed oblivious of my existence. I felt like screaming. That was when it ended. I don't remember how i woke up, but I did.

Creepy is soooo gonna laugh when i tell her about this. And don't worry, I did see her today.  We went to the beach and collected little clams. She seems to like seafood.