Omgweh i had two dreams this week

Okay...so here's a dream I had on Thursday or something...it was groundbreaking because I never get nightmares or creepy dreams, but heck...this one really shocked me. 

It took place in my house. My house's walls are all white in most places....but in this dream the house was all different and painted orange and blue and green...and there were these people who I'm certain that I have never ever seen before my whole life...they were living with me and my family...and there were a bunch of kids. There were even some more rooms. There was an actual backyardish place (we don't really have a backyard cuz the back of the house is all tropical trees and mosquitoes) with a big wooden swing in a shabby hut made of tin roof and wood. It looked old and there was all sorts of crap piled in the corners of the hut thingy. Anyway, there were always these strange things happening in the house too, harmless but a bit unsettling... but one day the ghost or whatever did something that really pissed me off. I tried to ward it off and exorcise it or something like that, but that must have angered the thing and it started doing bad things. It started to drag the children away into unused rooms or dark corners at any time....crying from the kids became frequent and once my mom even disappeared from her room. She appeared later, dazed with no memory. Then ceilings started to make noises at night, we heard stuff and all...and then...one evening i was having tea in the kitchen with everyone and the kids were playing, and then we heard a scream from the backyard. It was around sunset but still bright out, so I saw it, the wooden swing started to rock back and forth rapidly, rising higher and higher and more forcefully swinging....until it hit the roof and seemed to calm down....and then the damn thing freaking exploded into splinters. I was shell shocked - as I stumbled towards the wreck to fetch the crying kid from where she or he hid, i think under a cabinet or something. I was frightened in my dream...though nothing affected me for real lol. Then my sister woke me up so that was the end.