f o u r t e e n

this book got ranked #691 in forever! even though it kinda dropped from when i checked it yesterday, im still surprised that it made into the list (considering the fact that i dont update,, oops) let's try to get higher ranks, and i'll also try to be more active from now on! anyways, here's a new chapter after like 100 years, and please remember to vote if you enjoy reading! 

It is now 3 days after that huge encounter with Julian, I couldn't even make myself to close my eyes at night. The only time that I slept was when I was at school with Ashton and Natalie, making me feel safer. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I got a notification from Natalie. After all this time, I still don't know what I will say to Ashton. 

N: heyo bish. i know that you're not listening at class so dont try to ignore me

A: k

N: our annual christmas movie night is in 4 days!!

Oh crap, I thought in my head. Julian wanted me go give him answers in 4 days. He must have thought this over. 

A: oh right! you coming, right?

N: and julian is tooo!! cant wait! 

Oh. You just had to point that out, Natalie. 

N: invited Ashton to join. watching infinity war 

A: i'll get everything ready on friday night

* * * * * 

It is now Saturday morning. I'm sitting on the couch with my remote control in my hand and my heart in my throat. I haven't go over about what I should say to Julian, but if Ashton will be beside me, things probably won't go too bad. 

I have all the snacks ready, with chips and 2 boxes of pizzas. I was going to go get some drink when the doorbell rang and my phone buzzed at the same time. I checked my notification and saw that I got a text from Natalie. 

N: sry! got some family stuff that i gotta do. can't make it today. will make it up to you! 

Shit. Natalie is usually the earliest one to arrive. If she couldn't come today, then who is at the door?

A/N

honestly, this chapter is so short and it sucks so much smh

i'll try my best to update again next week

and also please vote, comment, spread the word, and drop a follow if you would like!

thank you so much!

~aMeLiA <3