Trip to Los Angeles.

*Y/n POV*

It's 4 a.m. and I need to be at the airport at 5. I was supposed to be up before but you know when you close your alarm after one ring and fall asleep again? It just happened.

I took a quick shower, I put on black leggings with a white crop top, brush my hair, brush my teeth, take my luggage, my phone and leave.

The road from my house to the airport is only 15 minutes away, I'll be ok. 

*After the plane*

I called a taxi to get at the hotel, it wasn't long that he was there.

The hotel name is Level. I walked inside the big building and walked towards the receptionist. "Hi, I have a room reserved at the name of Y/n y/l/n." She tap on her computer and gave me my key indicating me the room and the floor I will be. I got in the elevator and clicked on the '7'.

Arrived in my room I didn't take a look at anything and just got in my bed to take a nap because it was impossible to sleep in the plane.

After 3 hours I finally got up. The room was beautiful, the view from my window is just perfect. I needed this sleep. It's 2pm so I will go to the beach and eat something. I changed my clothes because it's hot outside. I wish the temperature in Canada would be the same.

The beach isn't far from the hotel but before I have to go eat somewhere. It's weird being alone in vacation but I need it.

I was walking around Los Angeles, enjoying every part of it, the peoples, the foods, the big buildings. Everything is beautiful here.

*End of the day*

I got back in my room and I can't stay here doing nothing. I need to live every hours I have out. It's 8 pm so I'll just go at the beach and enjoy the sunset, then I'll enjoy the rest of it with a sky full of stars.

Arrived there, I laid out my towel on the sand and sit on it. Los Angeles is amazing. People were still surrounding the beach. Probably other traveller.

After maybe an hour at the beach, I decided to go back at the hotel. On my way I got lost. I don't know how or what I did wrong but I'm lost. The hotel is close, how can I get lost ? I feel stupid right now.
"Argh oh my fucking god." I almost yelled.

"Do you need help?" Someone asked me laying his hand on my shoulder. I can recognize this voice anywhere. GRAYSON DOLAN.

"Umm yeah can, I-I Uhm can you-" I'm in lost of words. Never thought I would ever meet him.

"Ok. I need real words dear." He said in laugh.

"I can't find the hotel. And my phone is dead. Can You help me?" Finally I said it.

"I'm too tired." He said coming close to me. "But maybe you can just come to my house for the night." He whispered in my ear, which caused all of my body to have shivers.

"I accept but promise me something?" I know I won't be able to control myself but he can. I'm pretty sure he just really wants to help me so I don't know what I was about to say. Im lost in my thoughts when he snapped his fingers.

"I said what?" He repeated, oups.

"Sorry I was in my head. Promise me to keep your distance?" If he tries anything I know I won't resist.

"I can't promise sorry."

"I guess I don't have a choice anyway because you might won't help me." I'm stupid sometimes but nobody is out really right know and I mean Grayson Dolan invited me at his house, who is dumb enough to not take the chance ?

"You are smart but not a lot. You don't know me or what I can do to you." He said with a smirk. Yea man I know who you are and I can tell you that I can fuck you any time.

"You just don't know me neither Grayson."

"Oh so here's a fan." Gray said smiling, showing his white perfect teeth, it's killing me.

"Can we just go?"I asked. I'm really tired.

"Yes. I have my car right there." We up in his car and he opened the passenger door for me and we left to go at his house.

_____________
I'm trying to improve this book. So some things might change. 🤍