5.

*Y/N P.O.V.*

I put my clothes on and leave Ethan's room. "Y/n are you ready to leave?" Yelled Grayson. "Yes." I yelled back.

I went in Grayson's room and grabbed my clothes from yesterday and put them on.

-At the hotel-

I take everything I had at the hotel and put them in the car. "I think we can stay here a little." Gray said smirking. I looked at him with a smirk. He came close to me.

He put one hand in my neck and kiss the other side of it. He stopped and push me in the bed. He take off his shirt and get over me.

He started kissing me again in the neck. I unzipped his pants and he take off my t-shirt. He leave kiss from my neck to my belly. He slowly take off my panties.

After this he started licking my clit. He stopped after a moment and turned me aggressively face to the bed. "Did you done something with Ethan?" Gray asks going over me.

"No why?" I reply to him.

"Because I know my brother." He reply and turned you back.

"Ok but you don't know me so don't say anything you don't know." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Just do your bitch attitude one more time and you're gonna regret it." He said starting kissing my neck going down to my pussy.

He started to lick my clit and fingering me. "Mmmm fuck." I moan. He stopped and I felt his dick inside me. He is going fast and deep and it so good. "Yess daddy don't stop."

He turned me around for a face down. "You're so fucking wet babygirl." Gray said.

"Only for you daddy." I reply in moan.

After this we both put our clothes on and grabbed my things to put them in my new appartement.

"Tomorrow is your first day I hope you're ready and try to be a little sexy just for me babygirl." He said closing the door of my appartement.

I am so lucky that I can fuck Grayson Dolan. Maybe Ethan too. I think to myself smirking.

Why only one of them if I can have both of them?

The rest of the day was really boring alone so I decide to go take a walk. Grayson was working so I didn't know what to do else.

I went shopping because I needed more clothes and i need to go back in my city to take everything I need. I'm not going to pay my house there if I don't go back.

-At the end of the day-

I'm walking and Gray is calling me. I answered. "Hi Gray. What's up?"

"It's Ethan. Gray want you to come to the house." He reply.

"Why he didn't just call me by himself?" I ask confused.

"He said he doesn't have time." He answers. "Don't ask me what he is doing I don't know."

•••••••••••••••••••••
I FINALLY UPLOAD I AM SO SORRY!!! I know I take time my bad...😫

I know I'm doing a lot of mistakes but I'm gonna correct everything at the end only!!

25 votes for part 6!!!
Hope you like it!
I know it's short sorry...😂♥️