Documents.

*Grayson's POV*

"Y/n can you go wait for me in another room please?" She doesn't have to know what we are about to say.

"She's not going in your room Gray. She's leaving right now." Ethan ordered me.

"Listen Ethan you don't have to tell me what to do. Y/n go somewhere else. Now." She take her clothes on the floor and left the kitchen. I don't know where she'll go but I don't need her to hear anything.

"What are you doing Grayson?" Ethan asked annoyed. "It's not the first girl that I caught on this counter and the last time we did it went wrong. I'm tired of this. You're playing with them." I don't have anything to answer to him. I know how I am. I know what I'm doing. "Why are you still doing this?" HES getting mad, I can feel it.

"Ethan, tou can't be mad at me for that. You were the same before." I said and then I started walking away.

"People change Gray." I told him.

He scoffed, "people never change. Never." As I was about to leave the kitchen he called my names "What again Ethan?" I said turned around to look at him.

"Don't hurt her. Don't treat her like we did before." He's kinda late for that, I will. I know I won't change. I started smiling "Guess What?" I said looking at him. "She likes when I punish her." I winked at him.

"You promised Gray. We were supposed to stop and I am the only one who did." Ethan retorted.

"Listen Ethan." I said getting close to him. "It's my fucking life. Stop telling me what I can or cannot do." I walked away from him.

*Y/n POV*

I don't know where I am but I found a room, it was a double purple door. When I opened, it was dark and I couldn't find the stupid light. "You are not supposed to be in this room." Grayson said behind me.

"Sorry but you didn't tell me where I could actually go."

"Did you saw anything?" He asked me.

"A bed but nothing else because as you can see it's dark." I replied.

"Ok because you can't see this room for now." He told me in a deep tone. Gray grabbed my arm and took me out of the room.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I'm hungry. Wanna go out?" He asked me looking deep into my eyes changing the subject.

"Yea why not I'm hungry." I said smiling.

"I have some clothes for you. My sister forgot them here sometimes." Did he forgot that I had clothes when I came?

"Gray I have my clothes you know that?"

"I know I'm not stupid but it's gonna be better if you wear a dress." Gray said winking.

"If you think that then where are her dress?" I asked him.

"Next door to your right."

As I entered the room and started looking, I could only find one dress, it was light purple, really pretty.

I got out and asked him where we were going

I got out and asked him where we were going. "My dad have a restaurant and I can't show up there with a girl that looks broke." He replied.

"Uh ok thanks. I guess." I say offended.

Arrived at the restaurant we sat on a black bench with purple LED contouring them. "Grayson did you just wanted me to wear something purple to fit with the restaurant?" I asked confused.

"Yes! You are fast to get it y/n. But I have to tell you that, it's actually my restaurant and not my father's."

"Ok why are we here?" I asked.

"You will know soon." He smirked at me. 10 minutes later a man came to our table. "Hi Mr. Dolan. What can I do for you?" The man asked.

"Man you can just call me Grayson. Tomorrow are you still coming at the house?"

"Yes if you give me a break." The boys started laughing. I don't get it. What is supposed to be fun ?

"Ok can you bring me the purple document?"

"Weren't you supposed to stop?" Grayson's look quickly changed.

"It's none of your business. Bring it to me right now. I need to talk with her now leave and come back in 10 minutes." Gray answered.

"What's going on?" I asked confused on what's happening.

"When do you leave Los Angeles?" He asked me.

"In 2 weeks. I'm only in vacation from my job."

"If I can find you a job do you wanna stay here?" If he found something dam yes I will. "Y/n I'm talking to you." He said snapping his fingers at my face.

"Sorry yes I would stay. Why?" 

"Do you wanna play with me?" He asked with a wide smile.

"How can I refuse this? What's the rules?" I smirked. 

"The rules are simple. You sign the papers of the document, you are all mine. I can do what I want to you. You can't leave me until I'm saying it's done. And you can't have sex or relationship with another man. Are you in?"

Am I ? That doesn't seem like a good idea. I'll be his fuck toy and can he have sex with another women ?